Okay...So I am using the LeoBerry Theme. Theme in and of itself works fine. But on my dock where I have my SMS icon, ALL my SMS messages are displayed (sent and received). They also appear to be in the form and fashion of BBM now, which I'm not all that thrilled about.

My problem is that I don't want all my message to show on the home screen (didn't do that with my old OS 4.7). I only want to see new message and certainly not sent ones. I have been looking for the option to correct this issue. Any one having similar problems with themes and OS 5.0?
    03-30-10 05:45 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Using a custom theme it now shows all my SMS on the hidden today screen which is weird.
    03-30-10 09:36 PM
    the new SMS is threaded now so it will look like BBM
    03-30-10 10:05 PM
    and the sms will show on today screen as well as the emails n whatnot, its a new feature in the latest OS.
    03-30-10 10:15 PM
    Having the same issue. I am running Reverie HT
    03-30-10 10:15 PM
    Same here. I prefer the messages not to be shown on the home screen. I looked everywhere for a way to disable it with no luck.
    03-30-10 10:30 PM
    and the sms will show on today screen as well as the emails n whatnot, its a new feature in the latest OS.
    mine do not all show up. which i am glad it does not.
    03-30-10 11:15 PM
    This is an issue with some versions of 5.0. There's nothing you can do about it. If you are running a today or hidden today theme, both read and unread sms's will show on the today screen.

The only way to get around it is to stop running today themes or wait until the issue is addressed in a later OS version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 11:24 PM
    mine do not all show up. which i am glad it does not.
    Then you are probably not using a today theme.

03-30-10 11:24 PM
    I do not care for the bubbles in SMS. I went to options, chose 'stripes', but it still shows in bubbles. Is there a way to make the SMS NOT show in bubbles?
    04-06-10 07:29 AM
    I wish there was a way to switch of this threading, I've the same problem and wish there was a way to fix it cos its driving me insane, do you reckon they will eventually give an option to disable it?

04-07-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD