Hey guys :-)
    i want to share with you my idea about os7
    honestly i miss os7, i miss the trackpad and it's fluidity, these days there are huge touch screen phones, and personally i dont want to touch the screen, JUST WANT THE OLDSCHOOL TRACKPAD AND THE KEYBOARD, i know bb gonna release the q20 with a trackpad, but it still better on os7
    so i think blackberry must continue developing this os and make good quality phones like q10 with GOOD BATTERY LIFE, also blackberry should bring some good apps to it
    discussion open to all, give your opinion and share your ideas :-)
    03-29-14 01:00 AM
    What apps aren't available that you'd like to see added?
    03-29-14 01:18 AM
    What apps aren't available that you'd like to see added?
    new good games for exemple !
    03-29-14 01:26 AM
    I completely agree with you. So many people, including users of BB10, trash BB OS7 and it's disappointing that with the explosion of iphone and android and such that people want to discredit OS7. Yes it has its issues, as any software or phone platform does, but it's not terrible. You can STILL do so much with it and it still has plenty of relevant and functional capabilities. I strongly agree that BB should continue improving BB OS7, so much so that I've considered starting a petition for it.
    swissi likes this.
    03-29-14 12:33 PM
    I completely agree with you. So many people, including users of BB10, trash BB OS7 and it's disappointing that with the explosion of iphone and android and such that people want to discredit OS7. Yes it has its issues, as any software or phone platform does, but it's not terrible. You can STILL do so much with it and it still has plenty of relevant and functional capabilities. I strongly agree that BB should continue improving BB OS7, so much so that I've considered starting a petition for it.
    thanks for replying and sharing your opinion with me :-)
    yeah starting a petition is a great idea
    i strongly support the idea that blackberry must make two lines of phones: os7 phones and os10 phones. personally i feel that the os7 make blackberry more special, while os10 have some commons with android and ios, and people like bb z10, q5 qnd q10 for their build quality more i think, because older phones were feel cheap, and the battery life was terrible,
    Last edited by swissi; 03-29-14 at 02:50 PM.
    03-29-14 01:31 PM
    Very true words. i agree. i think as consumers we do have potential to induce change, we just have to have a loud enough voice to be heard by the right ppl. after all it's the consumer being pleased that is the goal of bb, apple and android manufacturers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350
    03-29-14 09:54 PM