Would really like a decent and free camera self timer app. There are no decent free apps in bbworld

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 10:12 AM
    It'll be nice to get a really good native Facebook app. Now that's a killer

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 06:22 AM
    I wanna see the lightest keyboard locking App ever
    08-20-14 02:18 AM
    I would like an app that automatically blocks trolls

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    08-20-14 02:23 AM
    I would love to see a kik app... please make one I'll pay for the app if you made it for money

Via BlackBerry Q10
    08-21-14 01:02 PM
    I would like to see the RoboForm Password manager be written of BlackBerry native apps.

Will. Z30
    02-27-15 10:33 PM
    I just thought of another one. The One Drive app for BlackBerry only connects to the One Drive Personal. I'd like to have another one written. That connects to my!Business One Drive.

Will. Z30
    02-27-15 10:35 PM
    I would like an app that automatically blocks trolls

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    this. and one that asks "do your really want to revive this thread?"

Posted via CB750
    02-27-15 10:36 PM
    I have a question for the thread owner, can you message if interested in developing an app for me? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 02:03 PM
    I'd like to see a 3D Dolby surround sound system app with equalizer capabilities and bass boost that can be used with any app Pandora TV app etc and or the built in media system.
    If you can mimic JVC's Biphonic system that was produced back in the 80's cool if not a Matrix stereo wide will do.
    I have a Biphonic boom box that you may wish to listen to if I can get a route through your town. But first let me get her fixed up she's kinda used but needs a tune up and I will need to order some cassettes and place some music on it to give you an idea of what 3D really sounds like.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 11:29 PM
    Hi, the square BlackBerry displays like Q10 have hdmi/hml connection but it's kinda useless on 16:9 tv.

I'd like to see an application wich fits the screen by resizing or cutting the borders.
    Greetings

Hmm also missing a native threema port with qr support etc. But that's probably the developer's task...
    03-29-15 02:46 PM
    Well, some working Owncloud caldav+cardav client would be nice...
    03-29-15 02:48 PM
    Autoshare twitter to bbm channels.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 02:50 PM
    I'm a developer with a team of 3 other individuals that would like to tap into the blackberry market. We do not plan on making games but is there a certain type of app you find absent in the blackberry app world. If so let us know, we may end up developing it. Please something not already established like instagram, Netflix, etc. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    A simple app, to me at least. Monitors call logs, once a call is finished whethor it be inbound, outbound, or missed call, take the call information details and add them to your calender.

Date, Inbound / Outbound Phone Number, call start, call finish
    03-29-15 05:02 PM
    There's nothing for the Medical Field.
    Skyscape it is a app which medical books can be purchased and a lot of reference.
    Epocrates one of the most wanted apps for anyone.
    Medscape reference app very useful.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 05:08 PM
    There's nothing for the Medical Field.
    Skyscape it is a app which medical books can be purchased and a lot of reference.
    Epocrates one of the most wanted apps for anyone.
    Medscape reference app very useful.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Medscape, even though I am not a medical student, I find it valuable with meds for a cared one.
    03-29-15 05:10 PM
    A really good, simple to use NFC tag app with well thought out UI.

Smart Tags is BlackBerry native, and I can get it to perform quite a few tasks that I would want, but it is no longer available for Q10 so I can't recommend to friends. BlackBerry support has never been able to give me a valid reason why they pulled it.

Tago, likewise, is very useful, but there are limitations that keep me searching for something better.

Action Trigger is not specified for NFC tag programming, but is powerful for carrying out sequences to control the device. Unfortunately, it's not very user-friendly.

None of them seem to be able to turn on/off/toggle mobile network data, just mobile network in general.

A combination NFC tag app that combines the best features of each, including some geofencing features would be truly useful and powerful and I would buy it immediately.

E.g. an NFC tag on my bike when leaving to commute to work should be able to turn off Wi-Fi, turn on network data (for mapping and BBM), turn on Bluetooth (to connect to heart rate monitor), and launch Cascarun or Sportrate. Similar tags should be able to reverse the settings for work or home. So far, no apps seem to be able to do it all.

Q10  The Other Crackberry Pirate  Z30 | via CB10
    03-29-15 05:31 PM
    Well, some working Owncloud caldav+cardav client would be nice...
    I believe they have Owncloud in the app world.
    CalDav and carddav can be added as accounts too.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 10:01 PM
    I would like a native Tinker app to use with my Spark Core projects!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 10:02 PM
    One that is the same as this one on Apple...
    My Measures & Dimensions.
    04-05-15 10:08 PM
    App lock

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 10:32 PM
    An app that forwards everything from hub to android wear

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:36 AM
    I'm a developer with a team of 3 other individuals that would like to tap into the blackberry market. We do not plan on making games but is there a certain type of app you find absent in the blackberry app world. If so let us know, we may end up developing it. Please something not already established like instagram, Netflix, etc. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    I would like a working version of the Kevo lock app and I would be willing to pay for it!! I'm part of the Kevo google group and every apk released says unable to download this app. My better half wants us to switch phones to have more functionality over the locks. I will not leave my BlackBerry

You can go anywhere with a Passport <3
    04-11-15 10:25 AM
    A sports app, scores/stats/rosters/news

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 10:59 AM
    Native Slack app with hub notifications and headless. pls would really appreciate it.

Mailchimp would also be grt.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 11:03 AM
56 123