I have searched around (for a short amount of time) and cannot find a solution to my problem. I have the latest official version of Blackberry Messenger and when I send pictures over BBM to my friends it doesn't work all the time. They always get a message asking to accept or decline and when they click accept it has a progress bar showing the progress of the picture retrieval. Sometime is goes through just fine and other times it just doesn't work. It says it is expired usually. This is for all my BBM contacts. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling BBM 5.0. Also this does the same thing when they send me pictures. Any ideas why this is happening? Sorry if there are other threads that have been posted about this issue, but I just missed them so I want to apologize in advance.
    12-09-09 12:06 AM
    if you really searched, you would have found a bunch of threads saying the same thing. its a well known issue. if you are running OS 5.0, you can download the new BBM leak (5.0.0.52) which has this issue fixed.
    12-09-09 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD