How long until we see a 530 hybrid (just leaked Tour files)?
    OOAK says the 530 files don't play well with 451. Hopefully some will work because Tour users are noting the browser and other parts are big improvements. Of course the best would be a higher 9550 leak!
    02-26-10 12:13 PM
    Yes, I'm getting the "wish to downgrade" message also????????? I already have .451 installed on my phone and when I sub the new V6.1 Java folder and try and load it (the hybrid) I get the message. What's that all about? How can this be a downgrade? Does this happen to all of you?

And no, I'd rather not wipe and reload if at all possible........

TIA
    R...

sean iz it ok for my broswer and core applications to say downgrade? my core system software says upgrade both thise two say downgrade...
    02-26-10 11:16 PM
    a downgrade is an upgrade sometimes when it comes to hybrids...so yes it will say downgrade. the reason for that is some of the cods are older than .451
    02-26-10 11:21 PM
    ok, thanks. Guess I might as well try it!

R...

a downgrade is an upgrade sometimes when it comes to hybrids...so yes it will say downgrade. the reason for that is some of the cods are older than .451
    02-26-10 11:52 PM
    all

this is a second day i used v6 ... i've no problem with this version except wifi...
    i can't browsing via wifi..there is no option on browser configuration..

please help mee..

thanks
    downloaded v6.1 yesterday morning, done a few battery pulls not seen any improvement in battery life will wait to see

Free memory has improved, but since start up meterberry shows -0.6mb to -0.4mb lost since startup it used to be -0.1mb to 0.3mb before on the standard .436 OS

all apps fully closed when not in use

I had have a similar problem with wifi too

my existing wifi profiles are there and still work for browsing

but if I click wifi options on manage connections it just closes the window so I cannot set up a new wifi network

would only be an issue for me when travelling as I use the hotel's wifi for free net browsing

could I restore this option with something like shrink my OS or something similar?
    02-28-10 06:53 AM
    downloaded v6.1 yesterday morning, done a few battery pulls not seen any improvement in battery life will wait to see

Free memory has improved, but since start up meterberry shows -0.6mb to -0.4mb lost since startup it used to be -0.1mb to 0.3mb before on the standard .436 OS

all apps fully closed when not in use

I had have a similar problem with wifi too

my existing wifi profiles are there and still work for browsing

but if I click wifi options on manage connections it just closes the window so I cannot set up a new wifi network

would only be an issue for me when travelling as I use the hotel's wifi for free net browsing

could I restore this option with something like shrink my OS or something similar?
    Hey man....Seanren is suppose to be coming out with V 6.3 that fixes the wifi issue that some are experiencing.....Sorry to hear about your battery issues..I was losing 15-25% no matter what hybrid I was on, found out it was one of my 3rd party apps, erased it and now on any hybrid I'm not losing 10% unless its been atleast 2-3 hours minimum.

Posted from
    my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by 901boy; 02-28-10 at 09:52 AM.
    02-28-10 09:49 AM
    Yes, I had the WiFi issue also, so had to revert back to straight .451. Hopefully a new release will be out soon that addresses this issue, because other than this one prob, I really enjoyed it!

R...

Hey man....Seanren is suppose to be coming out with V 6.3 that fixes the wifi issue that some are experiencing.....Sorry to hear about your battery issues..I was losing 15-25% no matter what hybrid I was on, found out it was one of my 3rd party apps, erased it and now on any hybrid I'm am not losing 10% unless its been atleast 2-3 hours minimum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 09:54 AM
    if you go to seans site driphter they show you how to add the cods missing to ake the wifi work i beleive just1083 shows you how
    02-28-10 10:58 AM
    Hey man....Seanren is suppose to be coming out with V 6.3 that fixes the wifi issue that some are experiencing.....Sorry to hear about your battery issues..I was losing 15-25% no matter what hybrid I was on, found out it was one of my 3rd party apps, erased it and now on any hybrid I'm not losing 10% unless its been atleast 2-3 hours minimum.

Posted from
    my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks man, will look forward to the update

will give it a few more days to see how my battery life is
    02-28-10 03:41 PM
    battery life for me has been terrible with this build and every other i have tried.Battery life really comes down to use of your phone. If you use it hard, you will have to recharge soon, very soon. I dont care what OS you are running
    Last night i downloaded .451 and then took the Java from Seans v6 and installed it. Battery life still sucks but everything else is about the same as seans hybrid with .428. Browser still rocks. I still say .442 browser cod's are the fastest of any cod's out there. .442 cods are what sean used in this build (v6).
    I have most every hybrid downloaded on my laptop and my wife and i have been playing with all the builds,even she says the OS i have loaded for her with the .442 browser cod's are the fastest.

After watching the you tube video yesterday of the new webkit browser i have determined my browser (on wifi) is just as fast, with the .442 cod's of course.

Anyone else noticed this?
    i agree since everyone i know has ****ty battery life also but the v3 was the best battery life for my phone at least
    02-28-10 07:43 PM
    did anyone run the 497 Version before the Hybrid update.
    i would like to know if there has been an improvement.
    If .....I would change to the Hybrid.....but to be honest...at the moment the 497 run smooth and fine.
    03-01-10 06:09 AM
    what does it mean when its stated that an OS has a "better radio" than another OS?!

I have never got this term.
    03-01-10 06:53 AM
    its been a few more days running this hybrid, my battery is doing a lot better now and I'm getting about 7% discharge rate now

it was a lot worse before I installed this hybrid thanks Seanren
    03-02-10 11:16 AM
    i have been looking for a hybrid to make my screen a little "softer" and more responsive, along with better battery life. i have only been using for a few days but this made a big diffrence with my screen. feels great and quiter. i will report back with battery life, but i suspect it will be better...

thanks seanren!
    03-28-10 06:16 PM
    Has someone a mirror ?
    02-28-15 02:26 AM
140 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD