Hmm i will try this once os is done downloading i will let you know in a couple of days, im usually texting all the time and browsing web, so i will let you know how it goes
    02-15-10 12:17 AM
    Just loaded the v6. Here are some of my comments.

1) Lost the lock icon. Cant find it on the menu and none in the folders.
    2) changing from apps is fast and nice.
    3) Keyboard lag is there. but not always. comes and goes.
    4) Keyboard click is very nice.
    5) Battery discharge is still at 11% per hour. but too early to judge (I might have a defective battery)

so far the best hybrid ever tried. Did my 3 battery pulls. charging to full. hopefully i dont get the 10% discharge in the first half hour with this built (anyone experiencing this also ?)
    02-15-10 12:55 AM
    didnt go smooth at all but somehow still uploaded. actually had to restore the whole phone, first time i've done that. problem came when the actual phone had a problem connectin thru the usb.
    02-15-10 12:56 AM
    everything went smooth, doing the battery pull now, will see how battery life is, will let you know in a few days.
    02-15-10 01:23 AM
    i have with this hybrid the same problem like with tank's one

in Messages i try to write a new e-mail msgbox "No message serices configured. you will be redirected to the setup wizzard to setup your email account." i tap ok nothing happens.
    I use a 9520 and vodafone.de as carrier.
    After turning on the radio i recived the blackberry registration mail.
    reciving mails is no problem i just can't send them
    02-15-10 03:33 AM
    sean you've outdone yourself with this version. good clickiness - fast, browser is excellent.
    02-15-10 04:09 AM
    gfr3 - resend service books and that should solve your issue. cheers
    02-15-10 04:10 AM
    Just loaded the v6. Here are some of my comments.

1) Lost the lock icon. Cant find it on the menu and none in the folders.
    2) changing from apps is fast and nice.
    3) Keyboard lag is there. but not always. comes and goes.
    4) Keyboard click is very nice.
    5) Battery discharge is still at 11% per hour. but too early to judge (I might have a defective battery)

so far the best hybrid ever tried. Did my 3 battery pulls. charging to full. hopefully i dont get the 10% discharge in the first half hour with this built (anyone experiencing this also ?)
    i agree - lock icon is no where to be found - but since there is a lock button on the top - there may be no need for it.

i havent experienced any lag with the keyboard.
    02-15-10 04:13 AM
    gfr3 - resend service books and that should solve your issue. cheers
    did it thanks worked just fine
    02-15-10 04:23 AM
    Went from V.5 to V.6 no problems installing at all, see what happens in the next few days. So far so good..
    02-15-10 05:24 AM
    One more "lock" related issue (wasn't the case before with v5 or v4), I have a password set and the lock button would always power off the screen and password lock the device. Now the lock button just powers off the screen and come back with "screen is locked press the power button to unlock" message instead of doing a password lock.
    Not a huge deal since I can still assign a convenience key to the "password lock" application and it does just that. But still strange. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 05:45 AM
    Ok this is my first hybrid install. I have the .428 installed. But when I go into the C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\

I do not have a "Shared" folder. I am running Windows Vista. Is there something I am missing?
    I would reinstall .320 that should bring that folder back.
    02-15-10 05:50 AM
    great..i've downloaded java.rar and will use it tonight..
    i can't wait for this
    02-15-10 06:30 AM
    working on my last bat. pull....will let you no something in a hour or two......v6
    02-15-10 08:51 AM
    I'm loving it
    02-15-10 08:58 AM
    With the supposed .451 leak coming out later today, will you have another hybrid coming out soon?

I'm a noob to all of this hybrid stuff so I dont know if the .451 leak gives you any better .cod's

I'm still happy with this v6 though, its my first hybrid and the phone does seem more responsive than with leaked .428.
    02-15-10 09:35 AM
    With the supposed .451 leak coming out later today, will you have another hybrid coming out soon?.
    and .497 too. i was hoping this would be the last one for awhile!
    02-15-10 09:46 AM
    and .497 too. i was hoping this would be the last one for awhile!
    The hits keep on coming! I'm noticing the browser is a little snappier. Keyboard also disappears when I no longer need it filling out forms. Previously it tended to stick around, making navigation difficult.
    02-15-10 09:51 AM
    I see another in the future

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-15-10 10:03 AM
    I see another in the future

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I am a little disappointed in V6. Browser is slower than v5 and ooaks v2 for sure. No issues installing. Everything seems fine. I do have the lock issues everyone mentioned though. Keyboard has froze a couple times for a few seconds.
    With no apps running meterberry said discharge was 11.6% overnight while my storm was on the dresser unused. A little browsing and a few calls this morning has my usage up to 18% now. Will give this one a few more days and see what happens. Maybe with all the hype I was a little dissapointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 10:27 AM
    Is Blackberry Maps present on this build?
    02-15-10 11:06 AM
    Installed and working beautiful and super fast. Thanks!
    Can't wait for a .451 and .497 hybrid.
    02-15-10 11:25 AM
    this thing flies now!
    keep up the great work!

(can't wait until after dinner when v.7 comes out )
    02-15-10 12:49 PM
    this thing flies now!
    keep up the great work!

(can't wait until after dinner when v.7 comes out )
    Seriously... is v7 coming out soon?
    02-15-10 12:53 PM
    Seriously... is v7 coming out soon?
    Sean is probably got it in the bag...but, no.
    I was beeing a smart@$$...he keeps firing these out faster than I can get them settled in
    02-15-10 01:01 PM
140 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD