Hi there, there's this quirk I'm facing with OS6 on my 9700. When I try to save an image from the browser, the phone requests for a folder location to save it to. The issue is when I have a LOT of image files currently residing in that folder, which means I have to scroll through all the photos just to get to the save button.

Is there any way to jump the cursor directly to the save button after selecting a folder? Thanks!
    08-22-12 01:02 AM
    OS6 is designed for touchscreen phones, and works great on them. Unfortnately they don't alter the UI for non-touch models, so while there's a lot to enjoy about the OS, that aspect is a PITA.
    08-22-12 06:46 AM
    If you hold down the alt key while scrolling, you'll be able to scroll faster. Other than that, there's no quicker way to get to the save button
    hotshot likes this.
    08-22-12 11:50 AM
    OS6 is designed for touchscreen phones, and works great on them. Unfortnately they don't alter the UI for non-touch models, so while there's a lot to enjoy about the OS, that aspect is a PITA.
    I was previously on OS5, and although there were lots of improvements to be had from migrating, it's only making me wonder how RIM messed up with the bare essentials.
    If you hold down the alt key while scrolling, you'll be able to scroll faster. Other than that, there's no quicker way to get to the save button
    That's a really great tip raino - I now take 5 seconds to scroll all the way down instead of my usual 15 or more Thanks!
    08-22-12 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD