So due to button malfunction, I exchanged my blackberry for a new one. But I realized after switching my sim cards, the bbm chat history is erased or not on the new phone due to the new PIN. Since I still have it backed up and I still have the old phone, does anyone know how I can transfer my bbm chat history to my MAC? Is there a program or anything? I need to return the old phone back to t-mobile soon so if anyone could help me asap i would appreciate it. thanks =)
    08-25-10 05:43 AM
    I don't know about chat history, but you can transfer your BBM contacts by backing them up to a media card and switching the media card to your new device. Then restore the contacts in BBM. You can also back them up remotely using an email address.
    08-25-10 06:45 AM
    is it possible to just save it on my comp
    08-25-10 04:20 PM
    So when you are backing up your BB through desktop manager it will ask you which App you want to back up, just select the desktop manager & choose your backup file ( which will have your BBM,means the chat will also be there)and then load it to your bb. Upon completion you should be able to see the contacts & chat history.

Hope it will work.
    Cheeerrzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 04:27 PM
    So when you are backing up your BB through desktop manager it will ask you which App you want to back up, just select the desktop manager & choose your backup file ( which will have your BBM,means the chat will also be there)and then load it to your bb. Upon completion you should be able to see the contacts & chat history.

Hope it will work.
    Cheeerrzz.

08-25-10 05:08 PM
    Really? I will be backing up my bbm history from my old phone (diff pin) to restore on my new phone. Do u think it'll work?

08-25-10 05:10 PM
    02-14-13 05:29 AM
    02-14-13 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD