I've changed my settings to vibrate in holster and it still won't vibrate. Any suggestions?
    11-05-09 11:40 AM
    Get a Droid tomorrow.
    11-05-09 11:41 AM
    Get a Droid tomorrow.
    Naw i'm good. That thing is ugly and I prefer BB.
    11-05-09 11:45 AM
    Have you set up the profile correctly?
    11-05-09 11:50 AM
    I still haven't found where the S2 vibrates in the holster.. Am I missing it?
    12-30-09 07:27 PM
    Go to -
    Sound Profiles>Edit Profiles
    Select the profile you are using (i.e. Normal, Loud, Medium, etc.)
    Select Phone (or Messages, etc.)
    Select Vibration>Custom
    Now you have the custom menu options displayed. Under - Vibrate, you have 3 options:
    Always
    Out of holster
    In Holster
    12-30-09 08:13 PM
    My 9550 Storm2 does. Check your profiles.
    12-30-09 08:24 PM
    Mine vibrate but its very low vibration. It vibrate normal for me when out of holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 08:58 PM
    Mine vibrate but its very low vibration. It vibrate normal for me when out of holster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same with mine. At first I thought it wasn't vibrating in the holster at all, so I sent myself a test message and quickly holstered the phone. It vibrated, but it was so weak that I wouldn't feel it when the holster is attached to my belt. It's all good though...at least I can HEAR this one make a noise in the holster, unlike the Tour that this phone replaced.
    12-30-09 09:36 PM
    I have the same issue, and I see that others have the same S2 complaint. When holstered, I can clearly *hear* the phone vibrate, but can barely feel it. I'm not certain whether this is related to the stock Verizon case, although my old Storm 1 had no issues in the same stock case. I wonder if others have had better luck with a different case.
    01-04-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD