The first BB I ever had was a storm it sucks so bad I'm willing to go to a none smartphone its the worst phone I have ever had and hope RIM goes under! This pos isn't even worth half of what a android or iphone see worth! Sucks to be yall losers later going to a Samsung

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 03:33 AM
    See worth that's what I'm talking about it types words I don't want wack

07-14-10 03:42 AM
    Well, I don't think the "..Sucks to be yall losers.. " sentence is necessary..

Anyway, I've had a Samsung i780 and it was a great WinMo phone.

I hope you enjoy their latest handsets. Even better with the Android.
    07-14-10 03:43 AM
    Sorry bout that losers bit I am just aggravated with the storm that's all.

07-14-10 03:48 AM
    Storm may have been a failure for RIM in their first attempt to go touchscreen, but that doesn't make all BlackBerries bad. Iphone and Android are touchscreen devices, geared at a consumer market. BlackBerries tend to be physical keyboard devices, geared at a business market. If you want a good touchscreen consumer device, then Android and Iphone would be better choices for you. I haven't heard too much complaining on the Storm 2, so maybe that might work. But as much as I like the concept of going to Android, I don't like the idea of giving up my Tour. I am sure a lot of Blackberry Bold and Curve users would make a similar argument about their phones. It's just that you need to look at your needs, the type of user you are, whether you are using it as a consumer or a business user, to help decide which platform is best for you.

But, don't criticize Blackberry as a whole based on a POS like the Storm 1. I didn't buy it and I wanted it, because I knew from reading the CB forums, it was a problem device. Now after using the Tour, I am not sure I want a touchscreen phone. And, if I don't want touchscreen, by default, I can't want Android or Iphone.
    07-14-10 04:12 AM

No problem, I do understand. Me too, not without problem here with my 9700.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/ch...e-list-495323/

But I don't bash RIM/Blackberry.. That's is just an informative post informing users that the bug exists on some devices, and currently there's no work around for it.

Now that our heads are all cool again... about the Samsung phone, I have a good experience with Samsung i780 =) No lag, 2-3 days of battery life, and very solid build quality. Hopefully these traits also exist on their newer handsets.

Oh, but don't expect 2-3 days of battery on full touchscreen phones =)
    07-14-10 04:35 AM

Typical, I thought you said in a different thread that you're away, yet you're still here on this forum. This forum is becoming plagued with people like you.
    Make your choices and move on.

07-14-10 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD