Although the original 9530 .122/5.0.0.90[9000] Hybrid (BETA) works great I wanted to try to see how it would perform after replacing all of the .109 files with their respective .122 files.

So far so good. Things are very fast and memory is high. It is still slimmed down though I have added the Password Keeper back in as well as Japanese language support.

Very fast at booting, browser still very fast, accelerometer still fast. Have yet to find any real issues or differences. Like I said, I just wanted to see how it would work without the .109.

Anyone else notice that using the 5.0.0.90 files that at boot up there is no blue progress bar on the bottom? Interesting...

Also, I have been reading a lot that as soon as the .122 leak came out a lot of people are having issues with their App Loader and DM having a "fatal error" when trying to load or revise their OS's or apps. I didnt have this problem until loading the original 9530 .122/5.0.0.90[9000] Hybrid (BETA). No big deal though. All I did was back up my phone, take the battery out, plug it in, start App Loader, once it starts to connect put the battery back in.

I dont suggest doing it this way unless you REALLY have to as it will delete all of you installed apps and themes. The back up file will reload your messages, setting and contacts, but thats it. It will work though if nothing else is working and you need to connect your phone to App Loader. It will not work with DM though.

Anyway, just thought I would share!

Download for the slimmed down version WITH calendar fix, will work on updating this ASAP (install at your own risk) - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Download for FULL version WITH calendar fix - RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

UPDATE 4.19.2009

Here is the full version with the calendar fix and loader bar fix. Let me know if there are any issues. I am still working to get the memory cleaner back to how it was and will load that version asap. Also working on a slim version once I get the full complete.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    Last edited by graspDESIGN; 04-20-09 at 03:50 AM.
    04-13-09 04:53 AM
    Are you going to post a link for the revision?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 05:43 AM
    Although the original 9530 .122/5.0.0.90[9000] Hybrid (BETA) works great I wanted to try to see how it would perform after replacing all of the .109 files with their respective .122 files.

So far so good. Things are very fast and memory is high. It is still slimmed down though I have added the Password Keeper back in as well as Japanese language support.

Very fast at booting, browser still very fast, accelerometer still fast. Have yet to find any real issues or differences. Like I said, I just wanted to see how it would work without the .109.

Anyone else notice that using the 5.0.0.90 files that at boot up there is no blue progress bar on the bottom? Interesting...

Also, I have been reading a lot that as soon as the .122 leak came out a lot of people are having issues with their App Loader and DM having a "fatal error" when trying to load or revise their OS's or apps. I didnt have this problem until loading the original 9530 .122/5.0.0.90[9000] Hybrid (BETA). No big deal though. All I did was back up my phone, take the battery out, plug it in, start App Loader, once it starts to connect put the battery back in.

I dont suggest doing it this way unless you REALLY have to as it will delete all of you installed apps and themes. The back up file will reload your messages, setting and contacts, but thats it. It will work though if nothing else is working and you need to connect your phone to App Loader. It will not work with DM though.

Anyway, just thought I would share!
    Good work
    04-13-09 05:48 AM
    Blue status bar has been on every os from start.
    That's not new

04-13-09 05:52 AM
    Blue status bar has been on every os from start.
    That's not new

Yeah, that's why he is saying that it is NOT there in this hybrid.
    04-13-09 05:59 AM
    Yes, I realize that the bar has been there from the start, but on the original hybrid of the .122/5.0 and the one I just doctored up, there isnt one. No big deal, just the first thing I noticed.

Maybe they took it out so its harder for us to start at our screens and time the load....hahah.

I will post a link to the hybrid that I just put together tomorrow morning or sooner. Im in Hawaii, so for those on the east coast where it already is morning...its only 1am here. Just fyi.

It still seems to be working great. Lightning fast and no glitches so far.
    04-13-09 06:09 AM
    Link added to OS zip file.....
    04-13-09 06:40 AM
    Do we just replace the whole java folder with your hybrid or just copy it over the existing os java.

04-13-09 02:52 PM
    can i switch out the sfi file from this new build with crackman 3.5 to get the big keyboard, or will that ruin this hybrid?
    04-13-09 03:04 PM
    Does this build address the issues with not being to download attachments or settiing calendar default

04-13-09 03:22 PM
    I believe there's no blue bar because the 5.0 OS has a new bootup screen with real progress bar. I'm guessing certain files that are needed for that feature to be complete aren't in this hybrid and at the same time the files needed to show the old way are gone. Not exactly sure about this. I am sure about the new progress screen. Proof below.

04-13-09 03:25 PM
    Darwin - Replace everything in the folder you are loading your OS from with everything included in the zip.

crbograt - I believe you are able to without ruining anything. What version of the sfi file are you referring too though?

Chavist - I am able to download and view attachments just fine with this build. Let me know if you have any issues though and I can look into it. There is still an issue with the default services calendar settings and I am working on getting that fixed right now as I need that working myself.

I will post a revision to the files when I get that sorted out.
    04-13-09 03:28 PM
    I believe there's no blue bar because the 5.0 OS has a new bootup screen with real progress bar. I'm guessing certain files that are needed for that feature to be complete aren't in this hybrid and at the same time the files needed to show the old way are gone. Not exactly sure about this. I am sure about the new progress screen. Proof below.

Thats crux. I was assuming that something like this was the reason. Funny thing is that without that bar my mind is certain that it boots faster...though it probably doesnt!
    04-13-09 03:29 PM
    heres what im looking to do.. i really like the bigger keyboard. looks cleaner to me for some reason. kinda works the same IMO but i want it. lol so what im gonna do is swap the cdma sfi file from crackmans 3.5 with this one.. and use everything else from this build. I just hope that doesnt change anything else drastically..
    04-13-09 04:01 PM
    Thats crux. I was assuming that something like this was the reason. Funny thing is that without that bar my mind is certain that it boots faster...though it probably doesnt!
    I think it does. I timed it last night. Just over 2 min. Heck of a lot faster.
    04-13-09 04:02 PM
    I think I have resolved the issue with the calendar not showing up in the Default Services Menu.

I am testing now and if everything works well, I will post a new line to this full non-slimmed down version with calendar fix.

As far as the larger keyboard goes, OS sfi file are you bringing in? I dont think it will change much, im just curious to know.
    04-13-09 04:09 PM
    i just want your build with the big keyboard. thats all .. crackman made 3.51 with the big keyboard and i was told thats part of the sfi file. so im swapping yours with his and using everything else from you..
    04-13-09 04:16 PM
    i just want your build with the big keyboard. thats all .. crackman made 3.51 with the big keyboard and i was told thats part of the sfi file. so im swapping yours with his and using everything else from you..
    Sorry, but can you explain the big keyboard? Just trying to understand what you're seeing. Bigger than .122's keyboard? Bigger than .113's?
    04-13-09 04:20 PM
    Sorry, but can you explain the big keyboard? Just trying to understand what you're seeing. Bigger than .122's keyboard? Bigger than .113's?
    you get the bigger keyboard from the .90 radio file which also fixes the color depth issue but it is unstable at best and can cause random reboots and feeezes.
    04-13-09 04:27 PM
    Are you guys sure that it really has to do with the radio file? Not the virtual keyboard java file?
    04-13-09 04:31 PM
    Are you guys sure that it really has to do with the radio file? Not the virtual keyboard java file?
    yes i have been on almost every leaked OS/Hybrid and only using the .90 radio code has given me these features.
    04-13-09 04:32 PM
    .90 i think was the only os that the keyboard that was bigger in landscape mode. the keys are litterally bigger.. it looks nicer i think.. anyway. last night i downloaded crackmans new 3.5 hybrid and he had an alternate version of his new hrybrid that incorporated the bigger keyboard. its great. but id rather have this hubrid with the 5.0 files. just trying to see if i could steal the big keyboard from crackmans hybrid and add it to this one.. its installing now, so if i did it right ill have this build with a sbigger keyboard in both landscape and portrait..
    04-13-09 04:33 PM
    Hmm...ok well thats a bit odd, but if thats the case, I wouldnt suggest using the .90 radio as it was a bit fickle.
    04-13-09 04:34 PM
    yeah. i love the feature, idk maybe im alone here. i can type perfect with the normal size keys, even in portrait when i have to but for some reason i love the look of the bigger keys..
    04-13-09 04:35 PM
    well like i said theres a new crackman hybrid 3.51 or something like that where he must have used it because it has the big keyboard.. if it sucks after my instal is done i will gladly redownload this build as is..
    04-13-09 04:36 PM
255 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD