Holy CRAP!!!

It's been almost six months, since I last released a hybrid OS...THE PRIMES ARE BACK!

Eta Prime is the latest of a line of Primes, that accomplishes the need of 9810 users, specifically.

The fastest, consistent boot and reboot of all the Primes thus far; along with the proven stability, battery life...blah, blah, blah and yak, yak, yak EVER!!!

Just download it and install. Works great.

Installation instructions: WARNING!!!

If you do NOT have experience in installing a hybrid or have not spent the proper time informing yourself about hybriding, DO NOT install this hybrid. Your device is not my device, and this Beta leak and its parts my wreck havoc on your phone and its operating system. That said, anyone in need of additional support after a successful installation must provide a system read and report. If any of what I�m saying sounds foreign to you, DO NOT PROCEED.

As with the former Primes, installation is simple: download and save Eta Prime.zip to your desktop, unzip the content to your desktop; next - if you haven't already - download and install the Cincinnati Bell .746 OS to your computer, once installation is complete, navigate to the Loader Files folder, open, and rename the official .746 folder "(official os)" and leave this folder open; drag and drop Eta Prime's folder into the open Loader Files folder and delete "(Eta Prime)" in the name string of that folder.

You are now ready to install a Prime hybrid OS.

I recommend using BBHTools to unshrink any apps that I've already shrunk - because I use alot of betas - then shrink to your liking.

ALSO...the LED selection feature is not available in this build. I took it out for a reason. If you want it, DO NOT INSTALL THIS HYBRID.

Thanks

Mecca...

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwr...Tl4bkcxVklhTVE
    go1ndr, Blacklatino and zocster like this.
    11-28-12 06:57 PM
    794 just out lol
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-28-12 08:23 PM
    794 just out lol
    Ain't that a B!%*H?? Already on a hybrid of that now. Doh!!
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-28-12 08:49 PM
    Ain't that a B!%*H?? Already on a hybrid of that now. Doh!!
    LOL. Always on point!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-28-12 09:21 PM
    Hey Mecca

What sfi does your hybrid use?

Just the one from Bell?.. That one runs quite hot on my torch :-p

And whats the reason for taking out the led selection?

Is it a secret? hehe!

Thanks man
    11-28-12 10:20 PM
    Hey Mecca

What sfi does your hybrid use?

Just the one from Bell?.. That one runs quite hot on my torch :-p

And whats the reason for taking out the led selection?

Is it a secret? hehe!

Thanks man
    The sfi is .746, from the Bell OS.

If you feel like testing Eta Prime, you might help confirm that you're no longer experiencing any overheating.

I took the LED feature out because of overheating and bouts of freezing

Let me know what you think
    Blacklatino likes this.
    11-28-12 11:36 PM
    hmmm.. temptation to try this out... for the mere fact that it addresses 9810 users like myself. can one use another base like .714 large UK one? I echo the same notions as mickeystorch2810 that 746 is hot
    11-29-12 12:57 AM
    The sfi is .746, from the Bell OS.

If you feel like testing Eta Prime, you might help confirm that you're no longer experiencing any overheating.

I took the LED feature out because of overheating and bouts of freezing

Let me know what you think
    Aaaa! Interesting!!.. I had a feeling the LED feature would be connected to overheating and stuff..hhmm..I'm interested..ill probably load it in the next few hours..got it all downloaded on my usb so just gotta connect it to my laptop when I get home..

Will let you know the results

Thanks Mecca!

11-29-12 01:04 AM
    hmmm.. temptation to try this out... for the mere fact that it addresses 9810 users like myself. can one use another base like .714 large UK one? I echo the same notions as mickeystorch2810 that 746 is hot
    Well, it's not hot- so far.....while texting and charging the battery at the same time.

Last edited by Blacklatino; 11-29-12 at 02:08 AM.
    11-29-12 01:23 AM
    @audretierrez9
    Hmmmm.....ok. But, I have to ask, what would be the reason why? Just curious. Also, did you post some pics because I can't see them on the screen.
    11-29-12 04:53 AM
    Was spam me thinks, seen it removed

@audretierrez9
    Hmmmm.....ok. But, I have to ask, what would be the reason why? Just curious. Also, did you post some pics because I can't see them on the screen.
    11-29-12 05:45 AM
    hhmm..audretierrez9 seems to have disappeared..lol!

anyways loaded your hybrid mecca, however was wayyy too warm for my liking with the .746 sfi used..

reloaded again however replaced that sfi with the .714 large sfi from voda..so far soo good..getting max 29 degrees
    with hotspot on compared to .746 sfi which was giving me readings of 36+..so ill see how i go with this mix

Thanks again!
    11-29-12 05:49 AM
    Was spam me thinks, seen it removed

Yeah, saw it had been removed earlier. Just throwing the question out there just in case.......

11-29-12 06:13 AM
    hhmm..audretierrez9 seems to have disappeared..lol!

anyways loaded your hybrid mecca, however was wayyy too warm for my liking with the .746 sfi used..

reloaded again however replaced that sfi with the .714 large sfi from voda..so far soo good..getting max 29 degrees
    with hotspot on compared to .746 sfi which was giving me readings of 36+..so ill see how i go with this mix

Thanks again!
    Sweet! Good to know about .714 working with this. Will help a few lost sheep in the future.

S

Yeah, saw it had been removed earlier. Just throwing the question out there just in case.......

What'd I miss??
    11-29-12 08:02 AM
    Sweet! Good to know about .714 working with this. Will help a few lost sheep in the future.

S

What'd I miss??
    Zocster thought it was spam, I thought it was someone thinking the thread was not being watched. Anyway, the comment was....."Thanks, but, I won't be touching this one". Like the world is going to end orworlds will collide or something. should have hit him up when I first saw it.

from my WiFi PlayBook on update 2.1.0.840
    11-29-12 09:52 AM
    Next Day: Down to 1.24% and that's down from 1.74%- OVERNIGHT(earlier this morning). Plus......I haven't even started minipulating the battery- yet. Also, temp is 31, also a busy morning- so far. Looking forward to the next level(hybrid). As always, thanks, Mecca.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-30-12 08:14 AM