Hi, im kind if looking into my old stuff and I found my old BlackBerry 9360. I guess I wanted to give it a new life and load the latest OS on it, so can you help me out with these questions:

1) im loading via BBSAK, is it true that is safe to load an OS even if its for a different Carrier? Like I'm gonna use a Rogers OS Even if I'm using the phone in Asia? Cause I read that the are no difference if I do, is it true?

2) what is the latest OS version for BlackBerry OS 7?

3) If number 1 is true, what is the carrier that gives out the LATEST OS version? Is it Rogers? Because its in Canada?

4) so I need the bb desktop manager or not when using bbsak? I dont need to back up my phone by the way

Many thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using CB Forums mobile app
    11-23-13 12:39 PM
    Hi, im kind if looking into my old stuff and I found my old BlackBerry 9360. I guess I wanted to give it a new life and load the latest OS on it, so can you help me out with these questions:

1) im loading via BBSAK, is it true that is safe to load an OS even if its for a different Carrier? Like I'm gonna use a Rogers OS Even if I'm using the phone in Asia? Cause I read that the are no difference if I do, is it true?

2) what is the latest OS version for BlackBerry OS 7?

3) If number 1 is true, what is the carrier that gives out the LATEST OS version? Is it Rogers? Because its in Canada?

4) so I need the bb desktop manager or not when using bbsak? I dont need to back up my phone by the way

Many thanks guys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using CB Forums mobile app
    1- yes, it's safe,,, just be sure to delete the vendor.exe files...
    2- check the forums for your device model...
    3- see #2...
    4- no...
    popengchan likes this.
    11-23-13 12:48 PM