Cleared out my contacts last night on my break during my overnight Black Friday shift and lost one person I wanted to keep... I know with BBID my contacts are automatically backed up over the wireless. Can't find any way to restore them... any other beta testers able to help me?

If not, John A. mah retail buddy, I didn't mean to delete you! Please find me again!
    11-23-12 11:48 PM
    I think they should be automatically restored? Could always try a battery pull, but there again if you have deleted them they me be gone forever. Have you tried BlackBerry Protect?
    11-24-12 11:59 AM
    I did. The only thing that worked was uninstalling the beta, reinstalling bbm6, and copying his pin from the restore from that. Then I reinstalled the beta and had to readd him. What a pain!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    11-24-12 06:17 PM
    You should havs a copy of them on your sd card. Everytime i make a change to my list it is automatically saved.
    11-24-12 06:46 PM
    BBM7 does not backup/restore to/from the SD card. It does it all through BBID.The OP should probably be reading/posting in the BetaZone discussions.

That said, this should not be surprising. It's a BETA. A beta is not for impressing one's friends that one is running the latest whiz-bang version of something. If one cannot afford downtime or the loss of critical data, one should not be involved in a beta program.
    11-26-12 09:27 AM
    the OP cleared out/deleted contacts. So unfortunately I would imagine there would be no way, other than what the OP did, to restore contacts
    11-26-12 10:11 AM
    How did you uninstall the Beta and reinstall the latest version 6??
    12-11-12 04:08 AM