Yeah, there's something wrong with the download link for 9300.
    I'm so noob to ask that if I can use the hybrid for 9300 with 9330 device???
    And how was the battery? the battery of my 9330 is awful, I just only have CrunchSMS with it and i always have to recharge my device once after a six hours everyday. Can anybody show me a way to improve the battery, pls(
    01-04-12 10:40 AM
    this hybrid its great for my 9300 really I recomend for all.....
    01-04-12 07:55 PM
    Great hybrid ... in 9800 work fine, except cant run BB maps GPS dont work what can i do to fix the GPS or bb maps?
    Thanks
    01-05-12 08:37 AM
    Please i need the Arabic language Files
    01-05-12 08:43 AM
    Great hybrid ... in 9800 work fine, except cant run BB maps GPS dont work what can i do to fix the GPS or bb maps?
    Thanks
    insatll bbmaps again and you on
    01-06-12 11:00 AM
    Thanks
    ypu can use your last arabic langu cause not all releases do have new langu
    01-06-12 11:01 AM
    Thanks
    Same here, no gps in any app
    01-07-12 09:35 PM
    Google Maps Gps works for me
    Last edited by pinkfloyd1978; 01-07-12 at 11:42 PM.
    01-07-12 11:27 PM
    Same here, no gps in any app

try this patch cause its weird did you made the refresh inside options and advance ?
    01-08-12 12:37 AM
    Yeah, there's something wrong with the download link for 9300.
    I'm so noob to ask that if I can use the hybrid for 9300 with 9330 device???
    And how was the battery? the battery of my 9330 is awful, I just only have CrunchSMS with it and i always have to recharge my device once after a six hours everyday. Can anybody show me a way to improve the battery, pls(
    Hi bingonghia,

I have the same problem, for my 9300. After read in many forum, these what I do :

1. Do not 'Lock 3G' when travelling or in an area that do not cover by 3G.
    2. Turn off all apps, only BBM running in background. Only run apps if necessary such when update my status, after that logout and turn it back off.
    3. If battery drain is above anything, choose OS5. I can run my 9300 for almost 20 hours from my last battery charge in normal use.
    4. I only charge my battery with full BB turned off, and turned back on when charging is full (dunno if this matter, because it just my habbit).
    5. I choose a hybrid that suit my device not suit my wanted.. Battery and Memory drain improvement from a hybrid will settle in about 48 hours after installing.
    6. Try have a spare battery! That what I do.. and it helps me a lot.

That's it.. I hope it can help..
    01-08-12 12:53 AM
    Hi bingonghia,

I have the same problem, for my 9300. After read in many forum, these what I do :

1. Do not 'Lock 3G' when travelling or in an area that do not cover by 3G.
    2. Turn off all apps, only BBM running in background. Only run apps if necessary such when update my status, after that logout and turn it back off.
    3. If battery drain is above anything, choose OS5. I can run my 9300 for almost 20 hours from my last battery charge in normal use.
    4. I only charge my battery with full BB turned off, and turned back on when charging is full (dunno if this matter, because it just my habbit).
    5. I choose a hybrid that suit my device not suit my wanted.. Battery and Memory drain improvement from a hybrid will settle in about 48 hours after installing.
    6. Try have a spare battery! That what I do.. and it helps me a lot.

That's it.. I hope it can help..
    look you can use it but!!!!!! now you need to know that if you are with 9330 you are using cdma so before you upload it to your device you should swap the umts file at our built to cdma from your os then do carefuly the ins
    let us know
    01-08-12 01:01 AM
    Google Maps Gps works for me
    For some reason I don't see BB maps after the install. Even I tried to install with the cod files that were provided here. Anyone has proper install files for BB maps?

Thanks
    01-08-12 07:45 AM
    For some reason I don't see BB maps after the install. Even I tried to install with the cod files that were provided here. Anyone has proper install files for BB maps?

Thanks
    appworld download it from there
    01-08-12 07:59 AM
    Jeez, only had V9 on the device for a little over a week and V10 just got released. Anyway, here's a report on V9 on the Torch 9800, after about 1 week.

Battery Drain - superb, running in the 3-4 % range with moderate to heavy usage (lots of BBM music)!!!
    Memory - latest uptime was 3d16h3m and the memory leak was 0.1%.
    Browser and OS - definitely faster and smoother.

BTW, I am downloading V10 for deployment as I type this. Will definitely report in the next few days. For the record, I don't wipe the device as I don't want to lose my BES connection. I simply do the install through the DM.

Cheers. Great job as always.
    ohad_129 likes this.
    01-09-12 10:09 AM
    Jeez, only had V9 on the device for a little over a week and V10 just got released. Anyway, here's a report on V9 on the Torch 9800, after about 1 week.

Battery Drain - superb, running in the 3-4 % range with moderate to heavy usage (lots of BBM music)!!!
    Memory - latest uptime was 3d16h3m and the memory leak was 0.1%.
    Browser and OS - definitely faster and smoother.

BTW, I am downloading V10 for deployment as I type this. Will definitely report in the next few days. For the record, I don't wipe the device as I don't want to lose my BES connection. I simply do the install through the DM.

Cheers. Great job as always.
    thx you for your support enjoy
    01-09-12 11:17 AM
    hi guys, i need help. i can't the file name loader files in share. can anyone help? thanks.
    01-12-12 05:41 AM
    can i get the meter berry licensed ...i try to install but need the license key @ crack..ty
    01-24-12 02:55 AM
    got problem with my Blackberry Map. can anyone explain to me why this occur?
    here's the problem;
    -can't navigate
    -can't find my location, it return error message like this "You current location is unknown"
    -the satellite icon at top left of the screen got "X" mark
    -due to this error, my camera can't perform the Geo-tagging feature.
    please help me.
    05-30-12 07:41 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD