Raikkohad V2
    (Hybrid For 9800)
    Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
    Now.. We introduced the new version….
    Let’s Enjoy Begin……
    Mix Java :
    6.0.0.668/7.0.0.317/7.0.0.400
    About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
    6.0.0.668 / 7.0.0.400/6.6.0.241

Advantages Using This Hybrid:
    1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
    2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
    3. Responsiveness

This hybrid has been shrunk; you can shrink further at your own risk.

Installation instructions:

1. Download & Install Base OS for 9800 (Only Using Base 666)
    Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v6.0.0.666_P6.6.0.241\
    2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
    3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v6.0.0.666_P6.6.0.241\...(Note, Delete The Folder)
    4. Download, Extraxt, copy and paste the OS Base (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ - (Replace the folder u delete earlier with the folder u download)
    5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
    6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
    7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
    8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
    9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
    10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
    11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
    12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
    13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
    14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
    15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
    13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.

• Enjoy.
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    For 9800
    http://hotfile.com/dl/131362147/a316..._9800.rar.html
    ADD-ON Version:
    Come with a few additional of Apps, Game, Themes
    http://www.mediafire.com/?isb25dgc9toft45

enjoy
    10-03-11 11:47 AM
    Raikkohad V2
    (Hybrid For 9800)
    Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
    Now.. We introduced the new version�.
    Let�s Enjoy Begin��
    Mix Java :
    6.0.0.668/7.0.0.317/7.0.0.400
    About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
    6.0.0.668 / 7.0.0.400/6.6.0.241

Advantages Using This Hybrid:
    1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
    2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
    3. Responsiveness

This hybrid has been shrunk; you can shrink further at your own risk.

Installation instructions:

Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v6.0.0.666_P6.6.0.241\
    2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
    3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v6.0.0.666_P6.6.0.241\...(Note, Delete The Folder)
    4. Download, Extraxt, copy and paste the OS Base (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ - (Replace the folder u delete earlier with the folder u download)
    5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
    6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
    7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
    8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
    9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
    10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
    11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
    12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
    13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
    14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
    15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
    13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.

� Enjoy.
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    For 9800
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Raikkohad V2 9800.rar
    ADD-ON Version:
    Come with a few additional of Apps, Game, Themes
    Raikkohad V2 9800 Full Apps.rar

enjoy
    Yoo pap thanks for the hybrid very solid build great browser, apps open up just as fast as the 9810, battery is good. 10/10 for this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-11 07:24 AM
    I'm currently running what's app, Facebook, bbm, wlm, browsing and listening to music and the battery discharge is 6.7%/hr. The network (edge) locks instantly so too does wifi, universal search works well, pinch zoom works great even on the default web pages and for pictures there isn't black lines through the pics when its zoomed. Oh and the themes are great (no hour glass). One more thing memory is very stable

Last edited by livystewy; 10-04-11 at 07:54 AM.
    10-04-11 07:51 AM
    Loved your first Hybrid was a "Aces" Hybrid, this one takes the cake all round best ever
    I give Royal Flush! 10 out 10!. Its rocks you rock!.

10-05-11 06:52 PM
    thx you all the raters here please spread it
    10-06-11 03:27 AM
    unable to download it from hotfile,please update your link ,thanks
    10-07-11 08:13 AM
    works great for me sorry try again
    10-07-11 08:21 AM
    i got no problem with it... stil alive..
    10-07-11 08:21 AM
    After 24 hours running this OS it is one of the best hybrids I have used, and I've used many. UI very smooth, GPS and wifi lock very quick. Additional 7mb app memory, with all the previous apps restored. But the best thing for me is the radio, as I live in a cell coverage challenged area. The best signal I ever had in my office was -98 dBm. Currently i'm bouncing between -71 and -81 with this build. Too early to tell on battery, but so far it is more than adequate. Great job on this build.
    raikko5 likes this.
    10-07-11 09:07 AM
    Fetch Server Info

GET 'http://s325.hotfile.com/get/90629e4082f011948a28a44a8c60742e8e5ca851/4e8fe135/512/2e542027c17a5a78/7d46d63/Raikkohad%20V2%209800.rar'

Return Code: 500

10-08-11 12:36 AM
    Sorry,I have already downloaded the rom.

10-08-11 12:17 PM
    I'm a bit confused. The instructions say:

Why download and install the base 6.0.0.666 if right after that, we do this:

which deletes it?
    10-08-11 05:35 PM
    I installed .666 base, then copied all folders and files of the hybrid and pasted them into and over the base files.

10-08-11 05:38 PM
    You can skip that step if you know which folder your current Loader.exe points to. Make a backup of whatever is currently installed (e.g., just copy that folder and add "_old" to the end), then delete all contents, then extract the hybrid into it.
    10-08-11 07:58 PM
    Running this awesome Hybrid OS, so far so good. I'm expecting a great battery life the next few days, crossing my fingers.
    10-08-11 08:40 PM
    thx all you people here that make us dedicated to bring you the best and we will
    10-09-11 03:06 AM
    Btw, is there any downside of using a Hybrid OS? I mean does it affect some apps or the phone itself? I'm just wondering cos this is my first time using a Hybrid OS.
    10-10-11 06:05 PM
    Btw, is there any downside of using a Hybrid OS? I mean does it affect some apps or the phone itself? I'm just wondering cos this is my first time using a Hybrid OS.
    I've been using hybrids for years. From time to time it will affect some apps, and you don't know for sure untill you install. This particular hybrid has not affected any of my apps. Because files are being used from many different operating systems your phone will be affected, hopefully for the better. That is the goal of the hybrid builder. For whatever reason, individual blackberries react differently to operating systems. That's why you see some people saying battery and UI is great, and others saying different. You'll never know unless you try. Good luck.

10-10-11 06:30 PM
    I've been using hybrids for years. From time to time it will affect some apps, and you don't know for sure untill you install. This particular hybrid has not affected any of my apps. Because files are being used from many different operating systems your phone will be affected, hopefully for the better. That is the goal of the hybrid builder. For whatever reason, individual blackberries react differently to operating systems. That's why you see some people saying battery and UI is great, and others saying different. You'll never know unless you try. Good luck.

Thanks for responding. It hasn't affected any of my apps either. It's just this morning when I try to uninstall an app and asked me to reboot, it did reboot but somehow it got stuck on the BlackBerry loading interface. The bar is somewhat in the 75% I think. So I did a battery pull and that solve the issue. I'm just wondering if anyone of you experienced this? This is the 3rd day of using this Hybrid OS and I performed the battery pull in the instructions. Battery life is awesome for me, hands down.
    10-10-11 07:24 PM
    Just one of those Blackberry quirks. I've had that happen in the past. You should be good to go.

10-10-11 07:28 PM
    Just one of those Blackberry quirks. I've had that happen in the past. You should be good to go.

I see. I was just a little bit nervous towards that, sorry. Lol. Yea, I hope so. This Hybrid OS is quite awesome. First time using a Hybrid OS and it rocks! Thanks for your help mate!
    10-10-11 07:43 PM
    Is there any indication that the hybrid is installed via version #. I installed it and everything went ok. Not sure if I actually did it right...
    10-10-11 08:24 PM
    Is there any indication that the hybrid is installed via version #. I installed it and everything went ok. Not sure if I actually did it right...
    shift+ alt+ h or go to app management and click on blackberry menu for options, scroll to modules ... you would see a number of OS 7 there.
    10-10-11 08:26 PM
    If installed right options>device>about will show 6.0.0.668. Alt, shift, H will show 7.0.0.400.

10-10-11 08:28 PM
    Awesome thanks for the responses! App version shows 7.0.0.400. So far so good, a lot faster than I'm used to especially opening apps (Twitter, Facebook, Browser).
    10-10-11 09:56 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD