Hey I tried this hybrid and its by far impressively fast but for some reason the charge indicator(the lightning bolt on the battery sign)doesn't show up on the homescreen but works inside any other application.Any ideas?and it booted in less than 20 seconds before I installed any apps,is that normal?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 09:04 AM
    Hey I tried this hybrid and its by far impressively fast but for some reason the charge indicator(the lightning bolt on the battery sign)doesn't show up on the homescreen but works inside any other application.Any ideas?and it booted in less than 20 seconds before I installed any apps,is that normal?

Boot time is strange, and no, it is not normal. The charging Lightening Bolt not showing on home screen may be a theme issue. Mine shows fine.
    10-11-11 09:14 AM
    hi i have followed the steps below but when i get to the application loader and select any file it says application is not compatible with this device?

Raikkohad V2
    (Hybrid For 9800)
    Thanks for all support and good feedback from all..
    Now.. We introduced the new version�.
    Let�s Enjoy Begin��
    Mix Java :
    6.0.0.668/7.0.0.317/7.0.0.400
    About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
    6.0.0.668 / 7.0.0.400/6.6.0.241

Advantages Using This Hybrid:
    1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
    2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
    3. Responsiveness

This hybrid has been shrunk; you can shrink further at your own risk.

Installation instructions:

1. Download & Install Base OS for 9800 (Only Using Base 666)
    Example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v6.0.0.666_P6.6.0.241\
    2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
    3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v6.0.0.666_P6.6.0.241\...(Note, Delete The Folder)
    4. Download, Extraxt, copy and paste the OS Base (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ - (Replace the folder u delete earlier with the folder u download)
    5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
    6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
    7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
    8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
    9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
    10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
    11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
    12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
    13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
    14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
    15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
    13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.

� Enjoy.
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    For 9800
    Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: Raikkohad V2 9800.rar
    ADD-ON Version:
    Come with a few additional of Apps, Game, Themes
    Raikkohad V2 9800 Full Apps.rar

enjoy
    10-11-11 02:56 PM
    OK please ignore previous quote as i figured it out by just selecting from the actual extracted folder but all is functioning except that my bbm is gone and i cannot connect to internet even when WiFi is connected when i press on browser nothing happens also when i try to view my emails it flickers for 1 sec and then disappears? im not sure if this is down to the reported rim server that failed as i am in the uk?? also the screen is laggin abit but not sure if thats down to windows theme?

bbjp01

hi i have followed the steps below but when i get to the
    application loader and select any file it says application is not compatible with this device?
    10-11-11 05:19 PM
    This hybrid.....fantastic!

10-11-11 10:20 PM
    Well after all these years I decided to load on a hybrid. My torch went into infinite loop mode today after installing ubersocial ota during the outage. Had to dig out my netbook to get into windows and wipe the device. Someone needs to make a mac version of bbsak. Anyways so far so good. Unfortunately had no recent backups so installing everything right now. Not the greatest time since I can't setup my email accounts. :/
    10-12-11 04:43 PM
    Well after all these years I decided to load on a hybrid. My torch went into infinite loop mode today after installing ubersocial ota during the outage. Had to dig out my netbook to get into windows and wipe the device. Someone needs to make a mac version of bbsak. Anyways so far so good. Unfortunately had no recent backups so installing everything right now. Not the greatest time since I can't setup my email accounts. :/
    I made the mistake a couple years ago to install a new OS during a BIS outage. Never again will I make ANY changes to my BB during an outage.
    10-13-11 02:12 PM
    OK please ignore previous quote as i figured it out by just selecting from the actual extracted folder but all is functioning except that my bbm is gone and i cannot connect to internet even when WiFi is connected when i press on browser nothing happens also when i try to view my emails it flickers for 1 sec and then disappears? im not sure if this is down to the reported rim server that failed as i am in the uk?? also the screen is laggin abit but not sure if thats down to windows theme?

bbjp01
    Yoo I had that problem of no internet. But you should try to reload the hybrid and make sure you extract it to the right folder, remove any other OS's that aren't needed and run a cleaner. Also when you restore your info you may need to use a back up from before the BB outage (cause if you back up something that isn't working and the restore it more than likely it won't work )

10-13-11 03:43 PM
    I've been running Raikkohad V2 for 3 days now, and I have to say its awesome! The time it takes to lock on to 3G surprises me, it doesn't even go to EDGE, its just bam! 3G!

Boot up time is fast and so is the browser compared the stock OS. As for battery life, I don't think that 3 days is enough to judge. I haven't had any trouble with this hybrid so far and I would recommend it! GREAT JOB on the Hybrid!

Btw, I'm looking for a hybrid to just use permanently (at least until a majorly new hybrid comes out). Has anyone tried Berrylicious V5, how does it compare to Raikkohad V2?
    10-14-11 10:56 PM
    Day #2 running this Hybrid. quicker than .668 normal OS. battery seems fine but very early to tell, browsing is faster, apps opening quicker (I am comming from .668)

So far a very good Hybrid!! Easy to install and considering I didnt follow the instructions to the letter I wasnt sure how it would turn out.

Ill stick with this for a long while! Thanks for sharing your talents!
    10-16-11 07:00 PM
    Hi guys. This is my first post in this forum, so I am kind of a newbie here, but not for the BB. I used to be reading these threads since I am addicted to hybrids. I was running three Berrylicious hybrids on my Torch before, but last weekend I decided to give a try for this one. What can I say, that hybrid is the fastest from what I've been tried before. The battery time is great. I have this hybrid running on my BB for two days now-no issues at all.

So I really appreciate your time guys, that you spent on this hybrid. Ready to donate right away. Again, thanx a bunch.
    10-18-11 12:30 AM
    Best hybrid OS for my Torch so far.
    Thanks
    10-19-11 10:06 AM
    Best hybrid OS for my Torch so far.
    Thanks

10-19-11 10:25 AM
    Please help me with fixing an infinite looping device! My one Curve 8520 is doing that....Boooting then restart automatically again and agfain!

10-19-11 03:22 PM
    Hi guys. This is my first post in this forum, so I am kind of a newbie here, but not for the BB. I used to be reading these threads since I am addicted to hybrids. I was running three Berrylicious hybrids on my Torch before, but last weekend I decided to give a try for this one. What can I say, that hybrid is the fastest from what I've been tried before. The battery time is great. I have this hybrid running on my BB for two days now-no issues at all.

So I really appreciate your time guys, that you spent on this hybrid. Ready to donate right away. Again, thanx a bunch.
    How does this compare to Berrylicious V5?
    10-19-11 06:59 PM
    Great work on putting together a hybrid. First hour into it.

*The themes are not up to standard
    *My phone freeze at boot-up around 3/4 and proceeds after 3 minutes or so.
    *The apps contained require license keys
    *The platform version OMG so old
    *Installation of this hybrid is TOO MUCH of a hassle

*Snappy browser
    *Great games contained
    *Snappy UI
    *App Version - NICE

Let's give it another 48 hours...Perhaps

Please any resolutions on my first few points, thanks!

Keep up the hard work.

10-20-11 05:23 AM
    How does this compare to Berrylicious V5?
    To me this one is better and faster. Plus the battery life. I don't care about the extra themes or software. So, as I said, I am staying with this one and my wife's Torch is still running Berrylicious V5.5.
    10-20-11 11:41 PM
    Is it me or is my battery life going quick quick, always on 3G

10-21-11 02:37 AM

check your self what is running behind cause this hybrid is excelent with battery consume one of the best ever!!!!
    10-21-11 04:05 AM

I haven't had any issues with battery either. Considering the earlier problems you had you might want to do a re-install. Its just a thought. Good luck.

10-21-11 09:43 AM
    I'm always in 3G and battery life is still awesome. I consider myself as a heavy user and it can get me like 15hrs without charging.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800
    10-21-11 11:17 AM
    Maybe I should buy a new battery? Less than 4 months old thou, this is my second Torch...I suspect a bad battery here...I'll buy a new battery and re-install the hybrid...I'm a heavy user thou!!!

10-23-11 01:50 AM
    can anyone put links to the links for default games cod's missing in this hybrid.
    10-23-11 06:19 AM
    Hi,

I hope I'm not too late but can I ask if the files can be re-uploaded? File links are dead

Thanks a lot in advance.
    08-03-12 05:19 PM
    Links don't word
    08-04-12 06:58 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD