02-15-17 08:31 AM
72 123
tools
    lol.... check it..
    I can see the alx file but I can't see the cod files. What are the cod files called? I also can't see it in apploader hence why I couldn't tick email set up before loading OS.
    01-20-12 10:13 AM
    update

installation successful ... browser working .. going for next steps ... first restart was very quick ... let you updated
    Last edited by debaxish; 01-20-12 at 10:20 AM.
    01-20-12 10:14 AM
    its fine but after turning radios on .. its become very slow .. might be network glitch ...

final update: its going good .. and really appreciated the release, first hybrid i have tested without error .. everything is just perfect till now .. let me check the memory leakage ... i am not an app user but a few apps are there and i am suspecting one of them for the leakage ...
    Last edited by debaxish; 01-20-12 at 12:39 PM.
    01-20-12 10:52 AM
    same issue with the mail setup, didn't even install it, after it said it would be uninstalled.... tried it without my own shrinking but still didnt work..
    01-20-12 01:25 PM
    I can see the alx file but I can't see the cod files. What are the cod files called? I also can't see it in apploader hence why I couldn't tick email set up before loading OS.
    email setup cod.. in the software folder.....
    pls check.. if u got 2 alx files for email setup (email setup and bis client)... its will clash...
    thats why.... as per instruction...
    delete base.... replace with download file/folder..
    then u should be got no problem...

but.. if u just replace the java folder and shrink by urself...
    should be not within our control....
    01-20-12 05:30 PM
    if u got followed installation instruction.... and tick the Email Setup during installation..
    should be no problem...
    I did it... i follow every step in fact i have installed every one of your hybrids and this is the second time i pass this :P
    01-20-12 06:59 PM
    this is a gr8 build ... no problem till now .. everything works fine .. battery life is just perfect ... boot-up time is as usual ..

all pearl users, you can use this build for your 9100/9105 as i am using it on my 9100 after a long wait. just use java folder from 9300 and enjoy

hats off to OP ..
    01-21-12 12:31 AM
    Your hybrids and by hybrids I mean all your Hybrids have been nothing but spectacular and I have all of them and this one is no different!. As soon as I use a PC to log on I will thank and like them all!. Much apreciation all the way from South Africa!. Keep up the Good work!.
    hawker123 likes this.
    01-21-12 12:34 AM
    its fine but after turning radios on .. its become very slow .. might be network glitch ...

final update: its going good .. and really appreciated the release, first hybrid i have tested without error .. everything is just perfect till now .. let me check the memory leakage ... i am not an app user but a few apps are there and i am suspecting one of them for the leakage ...
    I'm glad this hybrid works for your 9100...enjoy Debaxish....
    01-21-12 02:30 AM
    Hi, could someone aid me in sourcing Social Feeds? I tried the one within the base OS (before replacing files/folders with this release) as well as from another Hybrid but neither install. I tried installing through DM. I could install all the feed cods via BBSAK but not sure if this would work? Oddly, I managed to get Soduku

In other news, this hybrid is a huge step up from the last hybrid I was using and so far it is lightning fast, stable with hardly any memory leaks or battery drain.

Cheers.
    01-22-12 09:14 AM
    Hi, could someone aid me in sourcing Social Feeds? I tried the one within the base OS (before replacing files/folders with this release) as well as from another Hybrid but neither install. I tried installing through DM. I could install all the feed cods via BBSAK but not sure if this would work? Oddly, I managed to get Soduku

In other news, this hybrid is a huge step up from the last hybrid I was using and so far it is lightning fast, stable with hardly any memory leaks or battery drain.

Cheers.
    Have you tried to just reinstall Social Feeds? That should work if it doesn't show up after an OS load.
    01-22-12 02:08 PM
    This is the first hybrid that the autolocation for Weather Eye works on. Thank you
    01-23-12 09:16 AM
    Have you tried to just reinstall Social Feeds? That should work if it doesn't show up after an OS load.
    Hi jbarbero,

If you mean loading DM and going to the Applications submenu - I have but SocialFeeds is not an option there
    01-23-12 12:11 PM
    just a minor freeze error has been identified, this might be occurs due to using 9300 on my 9100 ...
    01-24-12 12:50 AM
    All is well with this new version except for an error with the GasBuddy app. It says

Error starting GasBuddy. Symbol 'eventLogger.set minimumlevel' not found.

I tried re-installing the app, but it didn't help. Any other suggestions?
    01-26-12 04:02 AM
    I just this hybrid. The problems is, there is no event log viewer. When I pressed alt + lglg to clear event log, there is no event log. Another one is, voice dialing didnt installed but it appear on application management but wit 0.0kb.
    01-26-12 06:35 AM
    I installed this on my 9700 last night and just checked through blackberry desktop manager and there are no applications listed when I click the applications button
    01-27-12 02:41 PM
    I injected the vad cod files to the phone and that works perfectly now. I didn't realize vad wasn't active as I did click to install. I am seeing the event log on the phone, but still am getting the error with GasBuddy. That's the only app I am having any issues with. May just delete it.
    01-28-12 10:04 AM
    this os have the Spanish Cods?
    01-28-12 01:42 PM
    This editted os have the Chinese Langagues?
    01-28-12 11:45 PM
    Hi, could someone aid me in sourcing Social Feeds?
    Social Feeds for the 9800 Torch attached. Unzip, put the alx in the OS folder and the cods in the Java folder. Or inject the cods using BSAK as you wrote.
    hawker123 likes this.
    01-31-12 05:04 AM
    why facebook notifications not work..
    02-01-12 02:39 AM
    berrybuzz 2.2 doesn't work at all with .706 & .723. Why? only with .668? I installed this hybrid but doesn't work for me (berrybuzz) notifications are red a few seconds.

btw thanks for the hybrid
    02-03-12 10:14 AM
    gREAT update...thank you!
    02-04-12 11:55 PM
    If I install a JAD file which is not compatible with BBSAK, the device doesn;t reset, it just turns on the Mobile network antenna on its own!
    02-05-12 02:47 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD