02-21-13 01:42 AM
32 12
tools
    Hello, Thanks but in 9800 a black screen is shown when slide s opened
    Maybe u make diff method or shrink. This hybrid at 1st using 9800 model.. Then try out to other model.. So I dont see ur prob happen to my device.. Let's try install this hybrid without any adjustment..
    10-27-12 09:40 PM
    it sure is take so much time to stabilize eh? i see some improvement, compared to Edition 1. the obvious things is, so responsive. and the other is, smooth browser. that's what i'm seeing now. will drop another report tomorrow.
    This hybrid was the longest built time ever made by us.. Its took more than a week.. We test for every cods and apps to work smoothly.. Hope all we enjoy it..
    Raptor.xD likes this.
    10-27-12 09:42 PM
    Installed as instructed in this thread. I'll try with other hybrids to rule-out an specific phone problem instead the OS.
    Thanks!
    10-29-12 12:55 AM
    overall much better than E 1
    10-30-12 12:35 PM
    hey there,

first of all a huge thanks and thumbs up for building and sharing this one. really appreciate it.

however, i installed the hybrid according to the manual over a .747 with all apps up to date (except advance led). even after numerous battery pulls, i have the following issues:

1. can't find social feeds. really only miss the rss feed reader, but it seems to be gone.
    2. facebook won't start. error message "uncaught exception: net.rim.vm.abstractmethoderror".
    3. app world is listed as "Someone just shared {0}..." and upon launch it says "The password you have entered is invalid. Please enter a different password". The title line says "I just received a list of installed apps throug...". Seems not to do anything after that.

any thoughts on that, please?
    02-20-13 04:35 PM
    1. can't find social feeds. really only miss the rss feed reader, but it seems to be gone.
    2. facebook won't start. error message "uncaught exception: net.rim.vm.abstractmethoderror".
    3. app world is listed as "Someone just shared {0}..." and upon launch it says "The password you have entered is invalid. Please enter a different password". The title line says "I just received a list of installed apps throug...".
    How about ur signal reception when that happened? It happened because network signal not stable.....And for register all of that three apps,u needs good and stable network signal (3G + wifi will be easier)...pull bat & try again..
    02-21-13 12:22 AM
    thanks for the quick reply. I'm afraid both 3g and wifi were stable for hours. i did about three bat-pulls - no improvement.
    02-21-13 01:42 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD