Basically I want to know if there's a way to close an application without having to go to menu>close. I know you can use the escape key but that puts it in the background still running. I want to close the app and not put it in the background

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 03:11 AM
    Not to my knowledge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 11:58 AM
    menu, then press "c" and it'll jump to the first option from the top that start with a "c." occasionally you may have to press "c" twice to jump all the way down to the "close" option. a few apps rather than "close" use "exit" to terminate the app; in this case you will have to press "e."
    01-14-10 10:31 PM
    for most programs just hold the back buton until it closes, it takes just a second, only apps I have that won't work that way is google maps and pandora. those two apps need me to hit the menu button and choose exit
    01-14-10 10:36 PM
    for most programs just hold the back buton until it closes, it takes just a second, only apps I have that won't work that way is google maps and pandora. those two apps need me to hit the menu button and choose exit
    I don't think this exits the apps, it just closes the window and they stay running in the background. If you do this and then hold the menu button, those apps will still show up as being loaded. This uses up memory and slows your phone down.
    01-15-10 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD