Good to know. Thanks
    11-10-09 11:57 AM
    I wonder if this is the reason ive had bbm issues today? i used it for a shortcut in my quicklaunch (bought the ql last night) and it was working fine, but today its not. its letting me pull up bbm, but its like frozen where i cant open anyting up on my bbm, messages, profiles, status, etc.
    11-10-09 12:35 PM
    I wonder if this is the reason ive had bbm issues today? i used it for a shortcut in my quicklaunch (bought the ql last night) and it was working fine, but today its not. its letting me pull up bbm, but its like frozen where i cant open anyting up on my bbm, messages, profiles, status, etc.
    I'm having the EXACT same problems LoveAtFirstBerry. I bought QL today, and I was just hoping that this issue was similar to the problems(as you described perfectly) I'm having with QL & BBM. It even freezes up when launching BlackBerry AppWorld. I don't wana try again because I'm sick of doing battery pulls but hopefully it doesn't cause me any more problems
    11-10-09 12:45 PM
    I just did a battery pull (with my quick pull app). I did NOT open my BBM up with the quicklaunch shortcut, but just normally and so far, so good.
    11-10-09 12:48 PM
    QL is an awesome app, I barely have to leave my homescreen that incorporates QL. The fact that it doesn't work with the native apps like BBM, YM & WLM is upsetting.
    11-10-09 01:12 PM
    yeah. i only wish it worked for yahoo messenger, since i have the n key now for my bbm.
    11-10-09 01:24 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD