Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Innocase I

1 9.09%
  • Innocase II

7 63.64%
  • Innocase Hybrid

1 9.09%
  • Innocase Combo (Innocase + Leather Holster)

2 18.18%
    Hey quys, just wanna know what Innocase you think is better, I, II, or the hybrid?

Link to I

seidioonline.com/product-p/csr2bb9530-bk.htm

Link to II

seidioonline.com/product-p/csr3bb9530-bk.htm

Link to Hybrid

seidioonline.com/product-p/csh2bb9530-cb.htm

Also, is the combo pack worth it? (innocase + leather holster)?? I have the OEM blackberry leather holster and love it, but would like to have some protection for when its out of the case, and this looks to be my best option.

Combo pack

seidioonline.com/product-p/bd2-cslhcsrbb9530-bk.htm

So... I just wanna know what you all think before I drop the cash on a case.

Thanks!
    02-11-09 11:02 AM
    I'm just a noob to the Storm, but I bought the II and love it.

I've already dropped it, and, as advertised, protected the phone.

It's a pain if you need to do battery pulls, but does come off easily.

Another obvious point: Make sure you read in the install instructions. It goes on a certain way to ensure you don't damage any of the convenience keys.
    02-11-09 11:06 AM
    I just got the II today in the mail, and it seems pretty sturdy so far. I'm pretty happy with it. A little bit of a pain to take on and off when you're doing battery pulls a lot, but I haven't been, so it doesn't seem like it's gonna be an issue for me.
    02-11-09 11:09 AM
    Personally I like the II. I have been using for over a month now, however I use the spring holster and the case. The case keeps it thin and protected. I think that it is worth it.
    02-11-09 11:23 AM
    Another thing I found out after using the II today, for some reason I'm actually typing better with Suretype than I was before. I think because the phone is more sturdy in my hand now or something, I dunno. But I'm digging it, for sure.
    02-11-09 03:18 PM
    Will these cases let you slip the phone into your pocket easily/take it out easily? The biggest gripe I have with the silicon cases is that it's annoying taking it out of my pocket or putting it in.
    02-11-09 03:32 PM
    Will these cases let you slip the phone into your pocket easily/take it out easily? The biggest gripe I have with the silicon cases is that it's annoying taking it out of my pocket or putting it in.
    Yes, it slides in and out of your pocket very easily. I was using the silicon case before this, and it's like night and day.
    02-11-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD