I know pressing Alt Shift H together on the physical keyboard gives access to either:

a) Help Screen (if phone is branded)
    b) Engineering Screen (if phone is unbranded)

For those who know however, even if a phone is branded, one is still able to enter a code in the Help Screen which then gives access to the Engineering Screen, (which is what I've done).

The problem is, after 30 days, the Engineering Screen goes back to the Help Screen, which is rather annoying.

So my question is, does anyone know a way (other than debranding) that keeps the Engineering Screen accessible well beyond a month?

Cheers.
    12-08-17 10:11 AM
    I know pressing Alt Shift H together on the physical keyboard gives access to either:

a) Help Screen (if phone is branded)
    b) Engineering Screen (if phone is unbranded)

For those who know however, even if a phone is branded, one is still able to enter a code in the Help Screen which then gives access to the Engineering Screen, (which is what I've done).

The problem is, after 30 days, the Engineering Screen goes back to the Help Screen, which is rather annoying.

So my question is, does anyone know a way (other than debranding) that keeps the Engineering Screen accessible well beyond a month?

Cheers.
    I don't rememeber a lot about escreen but I think it was always a temporary mode and would lapse. You'd have to do it again. It was really hard when you had to type a long number value without seeing what you were typing.
    12-08-17 11:07 AM
    I don't rememeber a lot about escreen but I think it was always a temporary mode and would lapse. You'd have to do it again. It was really hard when you had to type a long number value without seeing what you were typing.
    Yep exactly - it's a pain when you keep having to enter a long code just to access the E-Screen. Still haven't found a way (apart from debranding) which allows constant access to the E-Screen without having to type the code.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-14-17 05:23 PM