After a wipe you have to relaod all your apps. Its a PITA but its a process we all have to deal with

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 02:36 PM
    After a wipe you have to relaod all your apps. Its a PITA but its a process we all have to deal with

No probs, thanks just in case I was doing something wrong!!!
    04-18-10 02:41 PM
    Thanks PC! You otay kid

Glad to see you give BL his due

WAPers do it With A Passion
    At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned* I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Much appreciated, but, I'm good. Just having a new hybrid works for me. Giving PC some well-deserved props for some KA hybrids.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 04-18-10 at 03:10 PM.
    04-18-10 02:52 PM
    No probs, thanks just in case I was doing something wrong!!!
    Using Crucial_Xtreme's method (my favorite), or BBSAK to back up your 3rd party apps, open DM to Application loader after installing the OS, then just check off the boxes of the apps you want to reinstall. Loads them right up.

I'm with you BL. Just give me blazing speed, and I'm all 's

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-18-10 03:02 PM
    How do I know I have the Hybrid as opposed to the regular .593 when I'm done reloading the OS?

NEVERMIND: I still have the grainy/pixelated pics in this build too - I have to press "1" to get the high-quality of my images. Yes, I checked and made sure I had the correct hybrid OS downloaded and I did - now it's back to T-Mo's stock .330 OS
    Last edited by ChekMySwag84; 04-18-10 at 04:00 PM.
    04-18-10 03:47 PM
    How do I know I have the Hybrid as opposed to the regular .593 when I'm done reloading the OS?
    Press Alt+eace

In this case, if you see your app version as 5.0.0.612; you have the hybrid set up correctly :]
    04-18-10 03:58 PM
    I always give people who faithfully check out my stuff their due. Both of you guys have been there since the beginning so you got your due!

04-18-10 04:53 PM
    *the place where Satan turns BIS into BS* I thought I was late to the party.

04-18-10 04:58 PM
    This Hybrid is amazing!
    Thank you for this
    04-18-10 05:13 PM
    I always give people who faithfully check out my stuff their due. Both of you guys have been there since the beginning so you got your due!

Thanks, PC. I try to help where I can on here as time permits. So far, no issues with the hybrid.....as I expected. I usually wipe everything and start adding apps over a day or two.

04-18-10 07:18 PM
    I'm glad everyone is enjoying the hybrid! I honestly love this one a lot. Fixes all my issues with .593

04-18-10 09:12 PM
    Thanks so much for the zip PC. Loaded up perfectly, no wipe required. Had one error on the first boot, and smooth sailing since. Seems great, though I haven't had time to really run it yet. Time to go to bed. 5:30 is fast approaching.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-18-10 11:50 PM
    I never have these errors, on my hybird, any other hybrids, or leaked OS's... Guess I'm lucky

04-19-10 12:36 AM
    does anyone know if shazam works in this hybrid? or if the "reviews" work on the blackberry app world?
    04-19-10 12:40 AM
    Upgraded today from .442, using bbsak to wipe, then loader.exe to load.

Upgrade process was smooth, and used dm to restore my third party apps and device database.

Device boot time for the fourth BP was, from battery insertion, to when Rogers logo screen appeared is about 3 mins 28 secs.

Thanks for the build, and will report if anything unusual.
    04-19-10 02:27 AM
    Had the hybrid installed now for a day.
    PERFECT.
    Internets alot faster
    Battery seems better, Ive not charged it since I updated and the meter has hardly moved, and I'm hardly off my phone!!!
    Well done!!

And thanks.
    04-19-10 06:49 AM
    I never have these errors, on my hybird, any other hybrids, or leaked OS's... Guess I'm lucky

It was just an index error, and the first reboot made it go away. Getting a 523 now, but that's not the hybrid. I knew I should remove a lot of the back up that loads. Get it every time. I don't know how it always gets corrupt, but at least it's none of the important info. Browser's a tad faster, media much faster. Lovin' it!

04-19-10 07:13 AM
    I'm not able to delete, rename or modify the pictures taken with my camera in any way. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is there some setting that I have ticked?

04-19-10 08:25 AM
    If I have 5.0.0.593 already installed on my phone, do I still need to wipe it and reinstall it and then Run the hybrid.exe? or can I just install the Run the hybrid.exe?

Thanks
    04-19-10 09:01 AM
    does anyone know if shazam works in this hybrid? or if the "reviews" work on the blackberry app world?
    shazam still doesn't work...but this hybrid is excellent!!! really amazing!!! all the latest PwnCakes are very good!!
    04-19-10 09:42 AM
    I don't have any issues with the camera at all! Just took a few pictures to test it out too.

I'm so happy everyones having a great experience with this hybrid. Now you all see why this is my flagship hybrid. I worked for over 5 hours making this hybrid perfect and a week testing

04-19-10 09:53 AM
    I don't have any issues with the camera at all! Just took a few pictures to test it out too.

I'm so happy everyones having a great experience with this hybrid. Now you all see why this is my flagship hybrid. I worked for over 5 hours making this hybrid perfect and a week testing

Just tested my camera. No issues at all. Installed most of my apps:
    BBHybridz Theme(Nice Bonus!)
    BBM
    BerryWeather
    Two other themes
    FancyCharCore
    First Responders Reference Tool
    FixMo Tools
    LeaveItOn Beta
    Meterberry
    Pocket NIOSH
    Polyglotz
    QuickLaunch
    ShowMeTheImages
    Speedtest
    ZonaSnap

Still need to reload Google Maps and a few other applications.
    04-19-10 10:46 AM
    I just tested mine too, not an issue.

BL, load up that Google Maps man, and while you're loading apps, one I see that's missing from your list is Bolt. I've hated 3rd party browsers in the past, but the latest Bolt is the bomb.

04-19-10 10:55 AM
    I just tested mine too, not an issue.

BL, load up that Google Maps man, and while you're loading apps, one I see that's missing from your list is Bolt. I've hated 3rd party browsers in the past, but the latest Bolt is the bomb.

Ah, another missing app. Thanks.
    04-19-10 10:56 AM
    Just wanted to let everyone know that unlike v3, this was an amazing success! I've gotten well over 100 downloads in just one day, and has given me hope to keep making more hybrids.
    04-19-10 11:47 AM
150 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD