Installed OS6 a few weeks ago. Have had some lag issues with the phone and a lot of delays. I want to reinstall OS5. Can someone forward me the link if a walk through has been posted or can someone repost?

Thanks!
    10-25-10 11:39 AM
    i just saw and used the mirror downloads links in the Leaked Beta OS section but i can't find it anymore. i too had to reinstall OS6 on my phone over the weekend cause of one hybrid build was messing my phone up. i do have OS6 on my comp but i don't know if it'll let me email it to you and i also have it on a memory card that i downloaded it to also.
    10-25-10 12:05 PM
    ha found it and here you go but don't know how much longer the links will be working as said above it worked over the weekend: http://forums.crackberry.com/f217/wo...0-link-542105/
    10-25-10 12:09 PM
    I want to reinstall the old 5.0 OS (the one RIM just released). I feel like if I reinstall OS6 it will eventually just give me the same problems I'm having now. Do you know how to down-grade?
    10-25-10 12:36 PM
    easy way to do it is wipe your phone with JL commander, once it's wiped, open BB Desktop Manager and it'll prompt you to download the lastest or you can choose the other option to download other OS's and the one you want should be there. also good idea to delete OS6 off your computer before you try uploading OS5 to your Bold.
    10-25-10 06:07 PM
    Ok- no idea what that is or where to find it. Any help would be great. I appreciate your help Kimo91.

BTW, are you having any problems with OS6? I randomly get error messages and it completely disables my phone from BBM, phone calls, getting into my emails etc. Usually happens for a few hours then it's back to normal (by normal I mean slow, laggy and not fluid).
    10-26-10 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD