Hi, my girl recently got her device replaced: pearl 8130 with sprint. I have a Curve 8310. before the replacement everything was fine, but now when she sends a message it sometimes gets delayed until like and hour after she has send it or it get send twice. The phone also sometimes automatically deletes conversations. She had a Pearl 8130 before

She did an upgrade check when she got her new phone and transfered the data from her old Pearl to the new phone via DM.

Any Ideas? We tried battery pulls but that does not really help.
    Last edited by Mistik1973; 07-19-09 at 04:12 AM.
    07-19-09 04:05 AM
    As far as the device automatically deleting conversations, that is a way for it to free memory. If it is doing this, the device is running low on memory.

The best way for memory optimization is to check out this tutorial provided by Crackberry. How To Free Up Memory on Your Blackberry Smartphone

Hopefully someone else can chime in about the delay. I don't really have an answer for that because I have experienced this a few times recently but have yet to find a solution.
    07-19-09 06:33 AM
    Hi, my girl recently got her device replaced: pearl 8130 with sprint. I have a Curve 8310. before the replacement everything was fine, but now when she sends a message it sometimes gets delayed until like and hour after she has send it or it get send twice. The phone also sometimes automatically deletes conversations. She had a Pearl 8130 before

She did an upgrade check when she got her new phone and transfered the data from her old Pearl to the new phone via DM.

Any Ideas? We tried battery pulls but that does not really help.
    a lot of ppls bbm was actin up as well along wit mine n msgs weremt gettin sent or received i was just readin n i said that da site we got our bbm link from dat site had crashed cuz of all da downloads it had but the site is back up n running n my bbm is workin again so hopefully hers will start workin again
    07-19-09 06:40 AM
    it worked but not perfect.. Lets see how it goes today :-)

we will try to free some more memory. She already followed a few steps of that guide :-)
    Last edited by Mistik1973; 07-19-09 at 07:37 AM.
    07-19-09 07:27 AM
    its been stated that there is a internal issue at rim right now preventing bbm from working at 100 percent so hold tight
    07-19-09 01:26 PM
    working better now!
    07-21-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD