I recently plugged my 8310 into my PC and DM told me i had updates available. I proceeded to allow DM to upgrade my phone but when it was done, BBM wont work. I tried downloading from blackberry.com and it wont install. I tried getting it from AppWorld and its the same issue.

The OS on the phone is 4.5.0.182 (Platform 2.7.0.106). I know i also had 4.5 something before this upgrade.

Is there a known problem here?
    Last edited by jamhustla; 12-23-09 at 10:07 AM.
    12-23-09 10:00 AM
    I'm assuming that you have been trying to install this morning. BBM disappeared off my phone yesterday during the outage and I have been trying to reinstall this morning with no luck. I think RIM is still having some issues.
    12-23-09 10:52 AM
    I have the 8900 and am having the same problem. I have tried downloading BBM again and installing and nothing. It says it's on my phone, but it's MIA. I tried using the desktop manager and am getting the following message: Validation failed because a module marked for update (net_rim_bb_qm_peer) is not available on local disk
    12-26-09 12:00 PM
    Reinstall OS this will resolve your issue. Some times currupt installation source or problem b/w upgrade process direct to such issues, Thanks
    12-27-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD