hey guys,

Im a new member to crackberry and i wanted to say "HI" to everyone here.
    Also, I dont know if this is normal after installing the .114 hybrid or not so i thought i would bring it to the table. After the install was complete it said this " The following modules could not be loaded because their digital signatures were invalid.

MOD.cod . is this normal or was it something i didnt do?? I followed the video to the T stopping at each section. so far i see nothing wrong with the install things are sooooo much faster now I'm like a new kid again hehe.
    Any info you can share with me is greatly welcomed.
    thank you Napadude btw i upgraded from ver.75 to .114 on my 9530 storm
    03-18-09 09:02 PM
    As a new member, you just made your first mistake... and a big one. (Incorrect version number if thread topic... or rather, a larger then available version number) Enjoy your stay...
    03-18-09 09:19 PM
    As a new member, you just made your first mistake... and a big one. (Incorrect version number if thread topic... or rather, a larger then available version number) Enjoy your stay...
    That was my first thought, too.

Welcome to the forum! There is a bounty of info available here, just search and you will find. Your particular message with MOD.cod is a new one to me, but that's not saying much. Check in the Beta OS forum for possible answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 09:26 PM
    ok.
    i have no idea what jr just said but all seems to be well so far so i will look else where for answers.. thx guys
    03-18-09 10:08 PM
    ok.
    i have no idea what jr just said but all seems to be well so far so i will look else where for answers.. thx guys
    You have the wrong version number (144) in the title to your post. It should have been .114.

You should be searching for this and other OS information in the Beta OS Forum. Here is the link, but it is also at the top of the forum where you posted. http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/
    03-18-09 10:21 PM
    Ha Ha.
    Im sucha noobie,, thx for the translation, I looked on bbOS for the error i got with no results so i dont think its a big deal cause everything is working awesome so far, thx for the post
    03-18-09 10:30 PM
    I thought I read somewhere you need to go from .75 to .109 to .114, cant do it on a straight jump.......
    03-18-09 10:36 PM
    No you don't need to go in steps. There is a cod file in the Java file folder called MOD.cod. I suggest reloading the Hybred OS. It is possible that the MOD.cod file is corrupted. A fresh load may fix this. You may want to redownload the 114 os before doing this to be sure you have a good OS.

Good luck.

This post should be in the Beta OS forum, and you maybe would be getting more responses.
    03-18-09 10:42 PM
    Ok will try out the reinstall see what happens, so im thinkin i should probably wipe 1st, then delete other os's, then reinstall. I'm gonna run the phone for a couple of days to see if i even need to do the reinstall. once again thanks for the gr8 feedback.
    napadude
    03-18-09 11:14 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD