So I finally installed .23 on my BB after some headaches and an Application Error 200 and panic. But now Media Sync on my Desktop Manager doesn't recognize that my device is plugged in to sync it with my iTunes. Anyone having similar problems or have a resolution?
    01-13-10 06:36 AM
    Lol, you actually USE media sync!?!?

Wow, what do you use it for? I could never get it to work...

It's easier not to install it and just copy files over from windows.

Dm
    01-13-10 01:12 PM
    Gee, I just tried syncing mine(running 4.7.xx) and it downloaded updated SW. I did a music sync w/ iTunes on my PC. It pulled the music I wanted based on the amount of memory I have in BB(I need a bigger card). But it synced it up quickly and efficiently, organized all the music as it is in iTunes(playlists, etc)...thought I'd use it as a backup when I forget my iPOD when going to the gym. The sound was awesome for the small Tour speaker. I don't see any problem with it...

Voclu, you may want to make sure you have latest Media Sync SW, which I found also included some .NET update that needed to be downloaded separately. Until I did this and rebooted, DM was not recognizing my BB either.
    01-13-10 02:11 PM
    If you still have problems, I have a free & open source alternative. See sig.
    Last edited by BSG75; 01-13-10 at 08:25 PM.
    01-13-10 08:22 PM
    New problem...BB Tour shuts off all by itself and restarts whenever I plug it in to the data cable for Desktop Manager....anyone having similar probs or a fix??? I can't back up my BB, it restarts in the middle of the data transfer!
    01-15-10 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD