Hah, a slightly nsfw link but a fun thing about an interesting BBM group in the UK. LOL

Premier League aces use BlackBerry Messenger to pass women round for sex | The Sun |News
    05-25-12 03:07 AM
    Hah, a slightly nsfw link but a fun thing about an interesting BBM group in the UK. LOL

Premier League aces use BlackBerry Messenger to pass women round for sex | The Sun |News
    Do people still read the Sun????
    05-25-12 04:56 AM
    That's nice -_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.342 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    05-25-12 06:12 AM
    i bet ashley cole and john terry are in the mix! all seriousness i watch alot of the behind the scenes footage of football players and most of them still use blackberry. I cant think of an instance of seeing an iPhone used by them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-25-12 07:21 AM
    Do people still read the Scum????
    Fixed your post

As a Liverpool fan, I'm not clicking that link on point of principle. Also, I'm fairly sure there's no Liverpool players involved, as we haven't been able to pass anything all flippin season!

[apologies for the football joke]...
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    05-25-12 07:23 AM
    Heh, The Sun is the funniest website I know. Most of their reporting is sensational and over the top but hugely entertaining.
    05-25-12 11:09 AM
    In Toronto the Sun is only good for it's Sports section, the rest of the paper is garbage...LoL
    05-25-12 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD