As what the title says, u can request it here. U can also give me max 10 pics to create into 1 single animated gif image to be used as ur profile BBM avatar.
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-11-12 01:01 AM
    I just tried saving some animated gifs for my BBM avatar. Some worked and some didnt. What are the properties required for it to work with BBM ?

Also, what program are you using to make the animated pics ? Just curious as I may throw a few together ...

Thanks,
    CDM
    01-11-12 01:47 AM
    I have a request: could you do a Canadian Flag or perhaps an animated maple leaf?
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-11-12 01:48 AM
    Could you do these for me

1. Yarizzle (flashing and sideways color blue)

2. A car drifting maybe?

3. Money falling?

email em to [email protected]

Thanks!
    01-11-12 04:22 AM
    I just tried saving some animated gifs for my BBM avatar. Some worked and some didnt. What are the properties required for it to work with BBM ?

Also, what program are you using to make the animated pics ? Just curious as I may throw a few together ...

Thanks,
    CDM
    Im using a very old image editing software called Jasc Animation Shop 3. The requirements are it must be a square dimensions and the size must be less than 32kb.
    01-11-12 08:46 AM
    I have a request: could you do a Canadian Flag or perhaps an animated maple leaf?

Could you do these for me

1. Yarizzle (flashing and sideways color blue)

2. A car drifting maybe?

3. Money falling?

email em to [email protected]

Thanks!
    Whats a Yarizzle??

Last edited by shampisang; 01-11-12 at 09:20 AM.
    01-11-12 09:16 AM
    some of the pic turned up small due to the restrictions for animated avatar requirements for BBM.
    01-11-12 09:21 AM
    Nj Devils player shooting a puck?
    01-14-12 02:59 PM
    As what the title says, u can request it here. U can also give me max 10 pics to create into 1 single animated gif image to be used as ur profile BBM avatar.
    I am a gold member of a forum. Can you make this wilt and pop back up again? Post ur request for animated gif/avatar n I will do it for u-gold-member.jpg
    07-03-14 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD