My friend thinks her Blackberry has been hacked. She has conversations with me about her boyfriend and then he tells her things that he wouldn't know without having read the Messenger logs or gotten the emails forwarded to him in some way...

Is it possible to hack a Blackberry to allow this kind of spying? Both Verizon and Sprint assure me this is not possible...

He also seems to know where she is all the time all day long... He tracked her down to my house and he doesn't know/didn't know where I live.

He seems to be getting SMS, Messenger and emails from her phone even when he's not around her...

So I've decided to come to the brilliant minds here and see if you guys know anything that might make this possible!!

Thanks!
    08-27-09 03:50 PM
    Sure he's not looking at the BlackBerry when she is not around?
    08-27-09 03:55 PM
    I do not believe that this is possible.
    08-27-09 03:58 PM
    Probably has a private investigator if anything....

And I'm very cynical when it comes to posts like this. It could be that someone is claiming that this might be happening so
    that someone will post "well he could probably be using this so and so app." That way the OP is getting what he might be looking for.

Just sayin...
    Last edited by forever29; 08-27-09 at 04:04 PM.
    08-27-09 04:02 PM
    I think this situation has nothing to do with the phone unless he is reading her messages directly from the phone when she's not around.

On a side note- you make him sound like a psycho, maybe your friend ought to stop talking to this guy.
    08-27-09 04:02 PM
    Is it possible to retrieve deleted Messenger and SMS/email stuff? She keeps her BB very clean as far as history goes so the only way he'd be able to read stuff off her phone is if he can undelete it all... There has been some VERY specific details he's come up with that would be impossible to just guess at...

Thanks for the replies!!
    08-27-09 04:03 PM
    RobotnumberOne: that's what I'm trying to do, but he keeps telling her its me that's hacked the phone and sending her stuff!! Its been very frustrating let me tell you!

Thanks again for the replies!
    08-27-09 04:04 PM
    well for one tell her to dump him and get a restraining order.

if she wants a real fix tell her to wipe the handheld and re sync her contacts and keep her bb away from him so he can't install anything and to have her bb replaced or get a new one with a new pin.
    08-27-09 04:07 PM
    There is spy software that can be installed on cellphones, including BlackBerry.

There is one sure way to defeat it, if it has been installed.

Wipe the phone then reinstall the device software. After that, use a password to prevent it from being re-installed.
    08-27-09 04:10 PM
    RobotnumberOne: that's what I'm trying to do, but he keeps telling her its me that's hacked the phone and sending her stuff!! Its been very frustrating let me tell you!

Thanks again for the replies!
    Just out of curiosity, are you a guy or a girl? If you are a guy, I would stop worrying about her BB and would start worrying about yourself. If he is getting all her info, I'd worry about him trying to kick your *** as well.
    Camelhmpz and amp323 like this.
    08-27-09 04:12 PM
    Using skydeck(and hiding thhe icon) he could be viewing all sms messages and phone call logs from the comfort of his pc. Several programs would all him to GPS track it, especially if she doesn't know much about her berry. he would need to know the password to have interfered with messenger.
    08-27-09 04:30 PM
    again, skydeck.com has a blackberry client and would make this completely feasible as far as sms goes.
    08-27-09 04:31 PM
    REED MCLAY is absolutely right their is an undetectable app you can install on the phone that will forward you and email of your call log, sms, mms, emails just about anything on the Phone.

also their are other app that allow for forwarding a copy to an alternative number

and some even give the installer access to the phone via another app installed on their phone.

best way to check would be to look in the application list for anything you don't recognize and delete it
    08-27-09 04:35 PM
    Wipe the device...
    08-27-09 04:37 PM
    Those spying apps are VERY expensive. 200-300 dollars or more.

I also edited the title to make it more descriptive
    08-27-09 04:57 PM
    sprint also has family locator which works pretty damn good
    08-27-09 05:00 PM
    Wipe the device...
    best thing to do

to some people there is no cost to great to have complete control over someone
    08-27-09 05:02 PM

lol.... How much does Skydeck cost? - Skydeck
    08-27-09 05:08 PM
    Tell her to wipe her phone and dump her boyfriend he sounds like trouble.
    08-27-09 07:31 PM
    to some people there is no cost to great to have complete control over someone
    Completely agree...
    08-27-09 07:35 PM
    And don't just wipe it, jl_cmder it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 08:08 PM
    And don't just wipe it, jl_cmder it.

this is true, although i never got it to work. and a side note, who does this sorta stuff?
    08-27-09 08:55 PM
    sounds to me like the op is looking for said device for his woman....
    08-27-09 09:03 PM
    It is quite disconcerting when someone makes statements like "you were on such and such road " and u realize they track your every movement

08-27-09 10:17 PM
    Tell her to wipe her phone and dump her boyfriend he sounds like trouble.
    +1 Best answer so far!
    08-27-09 11:03 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD