Hi, I updated my blackberry bold (9750) a few months ago when i got a new one and when I restored it and began to use it, the groups in BBM went restored. I could see the groups and joined them again but 2 of the groups would have "waiting to join" under the group. So if I tried to enter the group it would tell me that I have to wait until a member deletes me and then adds me once more. there is nothing I can do and I don't know how to fix it so it removes. I got contacts to re-add me to the other groups, so now I have doubled groups. The working group plus the "waiting to join" group.

Anyone ever come across this or have a solution? PLEASEEEEE HELP !!!!!!
    02-10-11 06:03 PM
    mge, i have a suggestion that may help. try deleting all the groups that you have double of, do a battery pull. Once your bb full boots back up, have someone send you an invitation for the group again.

good luck, hopefully this will help!
    mge7 likes this.
    02-10-11 06:36 PM
    Thanks for responding!! - I'll try it now, hopefully it works
    02-10-11 06:55 PM
    Thanks for responding!! - I'll try it now, hopefully it works
    ok great, please post back with your results if it worked or not. TY! Hopefully it will!
    02-10-11 07:21 PM
    it didn't work i don't know what to do!!!
    02-11-11 06:23 PM
    it didn't work i don't know what to do!!!
    Hi, I'm having the same problem. I just want to delete the doubled group stating "waiting to join"...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 09:57 PM
    Did you ever resolve it? I updated my bb and now I have it and some of the groups im in already. Please advise.
    04-22-12 07:29 PM
    Nooo I got the same problem dam it.
    06-27-12 08:19 PM
    Found a answer from this link:
    How to remove BBM group that has the status "Waiti... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

Got to leave your groups and delete bbm and reinstall via app world. Get your mates to invite ya.

Working on that and report back if it works for me
    06-27-12 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD