i downloaded the stupid new blackberry messeenger today, hate it with a passion and now i cant download the origional bbm i had,

i tried on the blackberry website but it says i cant download the version they have i need 4.1 or 4.5 (something along those lines) im so stuck and streaaed out as i use it more than texting and ringing please help so i can download the orgional again xxx
    07-19-09 06:43 PM
    i have the new curve on o2...
    07-19-09 06:44 PM
    You need to search. In fact, you don't even need to search because there is a thread on the first page of the forum for this exact same topic.
    07-19-09 06:45 PM
    i must be blind, i cant find it x
    07-19-09 06:48 PM
    Yes, please add your comments to another thread with this question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 06:48 PM
    Here is one for you!!!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/do...senger-271693/

07-19-09 06:49 PM
    thanks babe, ill ty on therex
    07-19-09 06:53 PM
    please please can someone help me, i need some form of bbm on the phone and nothing is working help xx
    07-20-09 05:20 AM
    try downloading a fresh copy of your OS and install that to your pc then backup your berry and wipe with JL-Cmdr then reinstall your OS.

Restore your backup and Viola! you should have downgraded your bbm
    07-20-09 05:24 AM
    thats os...how do i download it sorry im a novice when it comes to technical things x

what os do i need?
    07-20-09 05:30 AM
    try downloading a fresh copy of your OS and install that to your pc then backup your berry and wipe with JL-Cmdr then reinstall your OS.

Restore your backup and Viola! you should have downgraded your bbm
    07-20-09 05:35 AM
    right downloaded os and backed it up on my laptop, now whats jl cmdr and how do i get it?

thanks for the help x
    07-20-09 06:09 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/thos...-s-how-271791/

07-20-09 06:22 AM
    now whats jl cmdr and how do i get it?
    It's a small Java application, just google it and download it to your PC then run it, it's quite easy to folow.
    07-20-09 07:20 AM
    thats os...how do i download it sorry im a novice when it comes to technical things x

what os do i need?
    Just out of curiosity; if you're a novice, why on earth would you install a LEAKED BETA version of BBM 5? There were warnings posted all over about it being LEAKED and not official. If you're a novice you never should have attempted this before becoming extremely familiar with your device.
    07-20-09 08:17 AM
    Well that is another issue all together!!...lol
    07-20-09 08:43 AM
    Just out of curiosity; if you're a novice, why on earth would you install a LEAKED BETA version of BBM 5? There were warnings posted all over about it being LEAKED and not official. If you're a novice you never should have attempted this before becoming extremely familiar with your device.
    Amen to that!
    07-20-09 09:50 AM
    well i did, thats not really the issue,

i wiped my handset to no avail im going so mad i want any version of bbm, even if its the crap new one but there is no way of getting it it seems...

i try the official site and i get a error saying something along the lines of needing version 4.0 or 4.1?? how o i do it, i wanna cry
    07-20-09 02:18 PM
    Don't try to install BBM5 unless you're very sorry
    Maria, you can use crackmem to reinstall OS, its easy.
    07-21-09 09:03 AM
    well i did, thats not really the issue,

i wiped my handset to no avail im going so mad i want any version of bbm, even if its the crap new one but there is no way of getting it it seems...

i try the official site and i get a error saying something along the lines of needing version 4.0 or 4.1?? how o i do it, i wanna cry
    For the love of god please read the following thread.
    07-21-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD