hey how are you guys?
    i have a problem , i got a 8800 with tmobile usa and im currently in france, when i hit my contacts, like sending a text messages thru blackberry messenger, it works for everybody but my contacts in france, meanins my buddies with any email adress or pin that from france, they receive my pin messages but when they reply i never get it, it doesnt matter if its thru PIN or messenger, i reinstalled everything but still nothing, this problem occured the first time 3 weeks ago (sorry for my english) can anybody help?
    03-30-08 02:11 PM
    I've heard of this happening on unlocked Blackberry devices, but not locked ones..

do you have a international data plan on your account at this point as well? I don't think that would really be relevant as it shouldn't matter,but could at least rule it out cause I know with AT&T, if AT&T does not unlock some of your int'l features PIN messages could be blocked, it rarely happens..but it does...may be almost the same scenario with T-Mobile.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 03-30-08 at 10:00 PM.
    03-30-08 09:49 PM
    ive got tmobile all the international options...this is my third blackberry with the same plan...the problem only oncurred with this one i just had and when i call the customer service they dont have no idea at all
    04-03-08 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD