Basically, the title says it all. I just bought a new Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Bold and I'm so confused by the new BlackBerry 6 OS. I have a media card and it is in my phone. When I go to Camera > Options and it asks me where I want to save my pictures, my option is to save them to the media card, yet when I take a picture it does not save to the media card, but to the camera. This is very annoying. Why did I buy a media card if my pictures aren't going to save to it? Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions? Solutions?
    02-22-11 09:08 PM
    do you mean that because you can see the picture you just took in bottom left corner, and if you click on it it brings up camera pictures? if so then they are on your memory card as long as thats what you set too, you will not see any pictures on your phone under the label memory card for example all my pictures are on my memory card and all i get is camera pictures and picture library
    02-23-11 06:16 PM
    i noticed this also. when i go into media-photos, it comes up with 3 folders that i did not create. 'camera pictures' 'picture library' and 'wallpaper'.
    if i open the camera i can only view photos i took with this phone, if i open it thru media i can see all folders and access them. i switched cards with my other BB and all photos were there. my guess is that's the way OS6 labels it, i haven't explored it enough. hopefully one of the more experienced members can chime in.
    02-27-11 07:55 AM
    Pictures not saving my photos
    12-23-13 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD