How does one send a photo via a BB 8330 Curve. I have had a few requests but when I hit send file / then select / media card then / pictures, it frezzs up on me? Can anyone help me with this plz ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 12:39 AM
    Try going into your media highlighting photo then options send to messenger contact select who then enter...maybe that will work for you

12-02-08 12:42 AM
    That should happen. Have you tried going into your photo gallery (not through BBM) and then going into the photo. At this point hit the menu key and then 'Send To Messenger Contact'

Let me know how that works out, but to get the other issue fixed, you may not to backup your files and then do a wipe.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 12-02-08 at 12:44 AM. Reason: updated menu key option
    12-02-08 12:42 AM
    Ahh realy not again lol when I do a back up is it totaly everything and is it easy wit DM 4.7?

12-02-08 12:44 AM
    It should be easy. You have a Curve 8330 and use 4.7? I ran into a lot of issues doing so. I would suggest using 4.6 at the most (for media sync)
    12-02-08 12:54 AM
    OK cuze it won't even sync any media for me just stays shaowed, when I try to used the media snyc and won't allow me to click it. so ya I try 4.6. Now is that is media snyc or without?

12-02-08 01:08 AM
    I do w/o, but that is because I don't use my devices for media. If you want your iTunes stuff on your BB easily, with.
    12-02-08 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD