phone wont charge after 5.0 hybrid update? But everything else work perfectly It says something bout a sufficient power or usb or something but I'm charging it where I usually charge it, any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 06:03 PM
    Hit the back button, and leave it alone, come back in say 30 mins and you will find your device has been charging even with this error.
    12-07-09 06:23 PM
    If you installed a .191 base then it is a known bug that the lightning bolt does not show when charging.
    12-07-09 06:30 PM
    If you installed a .191 base then it is a known bug that the lightning bolt does not show when charging.
    oh that solves everything thanks man

i kept unplugging my phone in and out, think i kinda ruined the battery like that
    12-07-09 07:06 PM
    phone wont charge after 5.0 hybrid update? But everything else work perfectly It says something bout a sufficient power or usb or something but I'm charging it where I usually charge it, any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I noticed the same issue when I first installed the hybrid I"m now running. I encountered this problem BEFORE I updated to the hybrid OS, and this is what fixed it for me. Go into Options and Memory, and change the setting to ENABLE, where it asks if you want to auto-enable mass storage mode when connected. The hybrid I installed is .230 based, so I DO have the lightning bolt when it's charging. But I definitely don't get that message about insufficient power / USB drivers when I plug it into my computer. Hope this helps.
    12-07-09 08:05 PM
    Is this fixed with a 230 base v7.12 with 191 radio?

Done loading guess bugs still there.
    Last edited by krs7272; 12-07-09 at 08:38 PM.
    12-07-09 08:23 PM
    Having the same problem! I just upgraded to 5.0.
    It's the end of Dec, I know. But couldn't find a related newer thread elsewhere. Anyway...

I'm getting the USB isn't distributing power message when it's connected via USB, but it IS charging.

There is no lightening bolt present when I have it wall charging. Does it still charge even though there is no indication?
    12-28-09 06:59 AM
    It still charges fine. .191 radio has this problem. If you run the .230 radio you will see the lightning bolt again.
    12-28-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD