Hi everyone

Firstly, it has no relevance really to my question, but I am using a BB Curve 9320 on 7.1

I'm one of those people who generally uses their BB in a hurry. Consequently, the other day during a BBM conversation, I accidentally went to Menu>Invite Others and then (I know, it's unbelievable....) accidentally invited someone else to the conversation, who promptly accepted.

In this particular example, it was a good friend, and the conversation was not private, so it did not matter. However, I am curious to know how much (in terms of previously sent messages in that conversation), the newly invited person can see.

For example, if I am having a conversation with Person A, and we exchanged a few messages, and then I invited person B into the conversation, would person B be able to see the messages I'd just been exchanging with person A?

I would presume not, as it would presumably mean sending all those messages to person B, which would be a bit ridiculous, but I simply wanted to check.

Thanks very much
    Sam
    02-26-13 11:33 AM
    Nevermind

I tested it myself with a group of friends.

For future reference, it was as I assumed; the person who was invited to the conversation can only see messages that were sent AFTER they were invited.
    02-27-13 03:06 AM