I have been trying to figure it out and for the life of me I cannot seem to get anything to happen. Makes me wonder if I was expecting it to do something that is not possible. I am not sure if it is supposed to auto fill sign in info for websites, or if its just a reference so you would have to go into the program, copy the password or username, and paste it in the bar. Maybe I'm just overthinking it, but any help would be appreciated, either here or pin:216B1D69.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 10:12 PM
    It allows you to store all of your login information for sites/systems/etc within the application and protect them all with one password. This way, you only need to remember that one main application password and can then look up anything you have stored in it. I use it for my 45+ logins I have at work for various systems as well as all my personal stuff.
    01-13-10 10:14 PM
    Yeah, it's better to keep a variety of passwords, instead of one password for everything. Because if someone somehow manages to find out that password, they have access to everything.
    01-13-10 10:57 PM
    Yeah, it's better to keep a variety of passwords, instead of one password for everything. Because if someone somehow manages to find out that password, they have access to everything.
    Then again, if someone figures out your Password Keeper password... Curtains.

01-14-10 01:53 AM
    it keeps your passwords.

i wouldn't put very private passwords in there too. more like meaningless passwords for photo websites or something.

scary thought if someone cracks your password keeper password. the IRONY.
    01-14-10 01:59 AM
    If someone figures out your Blackberry Password, it is no ones fault except the user! Password Keeper is an awesome program.
    01-14-10 05:43 AM
    Password Keeper is a life saver,..sort of. I have all of my password/login listed within it. I once used the password vault in McAFEE,...and was severely disappointed when I had to reinstall McAFEE on my pc, of which, all of my stored passwords were deleted! I now use the Password Keeper in my BB exclusively.
    01-14-10 07:51 AM
    You should use different passwords for password keeper and your BlackBerry. That way someone would have to circumvent both passwords. You should be using a very strong password for Password Keeper.

01-14-10 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD