Is there a way to sinc the password keeper with your computer? That would be handy in case you misplace your blackberry you can have a back up of all your stored passwords on your computer. And you can sinc it with your new blackberry. If password keeper does not sinc, is there a program that does?
    07-07-08 07:09 PM
    When you sync with DM on your pc and do a backup, it backs up the Password Keeper, so you will be able to put it back on the device with the Backup/Restore, or on a new device with the Switch Device Wizard.
    07-07-08 08:20 PM
    Thank you for your quick response. Is there a Password Manager program that I can also edit and review on my computer that also sincs with Blackberry?
    07-08-08 01:03 PM
    Does anybody know?
    07-12-08 02:03 PM
    Hmmmm.... Not that I am aware of...??
    07-12-08 02:08 PM
    I too would really like to know how I can enter passwords and edit the password keeper on my computer. I have a disability that makes it hard to use phones for excessive typing. Being able to do it on the computer would be great.
    07-13-08 03:15 PM
    There isn't a program out there yet, in wich you can edit passwords on your pc and sync to your BB. Sorry!
    07-13-08 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD