Hi all,

I have recently bought a Curve 9320 unlocked phone, and am really liking the experience of shifting from my earlier Curve 8520.

How can I better protect my email accounts? Can I somehow disable or prevent anyone else sending any emails from my account if the phone is ever lost?

For the first time I have decided to try and use the Password Keeper. Now I successfully saved my gmail ID, webpage link, and password, but there seems to be no way to automatically have the OS enter this information when I am trying to login into gmail. Any clues as to how I can do this?

Even when 3G on T-Mobile is enabled, and I can see the green spot on the BB maps with the GPS showing the correct location, I am unable to search for new addresses. So, there is no way in which I can have the GPS guide me from my home to any other address. Whenever I try to search for a new location such as shopping complex etc., I just get a blank result. How can I rectify this?

Thanks!
    05-11-13 05:27 PM
    To answer your first question, using the password keeper is a very good idea. You can also download the BlackBerry Protect app. It will allow you to remotely wipe you device if it is ever stolen or lost. I have never used the Password Keeper so I'm not much help with whether you can have it log in automatically.

As far as the GPS question, in BB Maps Options>Global Map services, make sure you have Address Recognition set to on. Also remember BBMaps can required a large amount of data and BB resources so it might struggle if you have a weak signal or low memory.
    AM_SOS likes this.
    05-12-13 08:52 AM