Is the Blackberry's Password keeper any good or should I just go buy a third party app?
    03-06-09 05:16 AM
    I don't find it all that useful. You can't import or export contents, so you have to type all the information into it using the BlackBerry keyboard. It stores passwords securely, but can't be used to automatically fill them into login screens. If you have trouble making up secure passwords, it does have a password generator.
    03-06-09 06:01 AM
    i use splashid, if you lose it on your blackberry you'll still have it on your computer
    03-06-09 06:18 AM
    Is there any way to export SplashID data (on my laptop) to Password Keeper (on Blackberry Bold)?
    03-22-09 02:53 AM
    I can't help thinking of my Storm falling into the wrong hands, and some guy saying, "Well, this is convenient -- all this guy's passwords in one place, and I only have to guess one password to get them all! Bwa-ha-ha." That's why I rely on the Password Keeper between my ears.
    03-22-09 07:36 AM
    Is there any way to export SplashID data (on my laptop) to Password Keeper (on Blackberry Bold)?
    Unless RIM added the capability to Password Keeper for the Bold, no. Password Keeper for earlier OS versions does not have any import capability. That's one of the reasons I don't use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 08:20 AM
    Welcome Newbie.
    03-22-09 09:44 AM
    I recommend the freeware keepass. They have clients for BB, PC, winmo, etc, and you can sync between your PC and BB.
    03-22-09 09:59 AM
    Newbalicious
    03-22-09 10:23 AM
    My company used to make us change our log in password on a quarterly basis. After a while I couldn't keep up and eventually started to write my passwords down and keep them in my wallet until I had them memorized. I've found Password keeper a Godsend for both storing my passwords and helping me create secure new ones. After all no passwords can be used twice and its one of those needs 2 numbers, 2 symbols 2 uppercase and at least 2 lowercase and the password must be 12 characters long...shesh....but now all I got to do is specify in password keeper and BAM! Anyway...I like :-)
    03-22-09 10:36 AM
    How about Password Keeper on OS7? Is there an option to imperfections files yet?
    09-26-11 02:28 PM
    How about Password Keeper on OS7? Is there an option to imperfections files yet?
    Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question since I don't have OS7 yet, but I'll share a chortle with you. AutoMistake strikes again!
    09-26-11 02:59 PM
    LOL! Stupid virtual keyboard! Well, I hope importing files was added to PK.
    09-26-11 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD