I am finally getting around to having all my passwords in one place. I see that a few of you are using different applications to keep your passwords in. Is there something I should know about the bb password keeper? or is it okay and you just prefer something different? di
    02-03-08 08:15 PM
    KeePass for BlackBerry is MUCH better than RIM's Password Keeper and because it's also available for pretty much everything else (Apple Mac OS X, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Java-enabled devices and Microsoft Windows Mobile), you can easily keep your data in sync between multiple platforms!

It's Open Source (ie. Free), data is more logically organized, it's ridiciously secure due to the VERY high-level encryption standards supported and very memory-friendly on all platforms.

VERY, VERY highly recommended...

KeePass Password Safe

The link above takes you to the Windows version, but there are links on this page to the other versions, and I believe that the BlackBerry version IS AVAILABLE OVER-THE-AIR (ie. You can download it DIRECTLY to your device, without the use of a computer), as are most versions...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-08 04:52 AM
    KeePass for BlackBerry is MUCH better than RIM's Password Keeper and because it's also available for pretty much everything else (Apple Mac OS X, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Java-enabled devices and Microsoft Windows Mobile), you can easily keep your data in sync between multiple platforms!

It's Open Source (ie. Free), data is more logically organized, it's ridiciously secure due to the VERY high-level encryption standards supported and very memory-friendly on all platforms.

VERY, VERY highly recommended...

KeePass Password Safe

The link above takes you to the Windows version, but there are links on this page to the other versions, and I believe that the BlackBerry version IS AVAILABLE OVER-THE-AIR (ie. You can download it DIRECTLY to your device, without the use of a computer), as are most versions...

I have a question can you sync the windows version and the BB version. How does the BB version work. I have it installed, but have not had any success.
    02-04-08 05:51 AM
    I've only just started playing around with the BlackBerry version of KeePass, so I'm not yet sure if your secure file can be synhronized between a computer and your BlackBerry... I'd suspect not though, as most devices require manual synchronization (ie. Manually copying the same file between multiple devices).

As for the second part of your question, how does the BlackBerry version work, I"m not quite sure what you're asking... Maybe re-word the question.

02-05-08 04:17 AM
    Ok I have answered my own question. If you load the KeePass on your BB and load the one on your computer and follow the instructions you can link the two so every time that you sync you phone just as it does with you contacts it will also sync you keepass.

This is great because know you can Put them in on the computer and on the phone.

KeePass also auto generates passwords for you if you want. Cool
    02-12-08 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD