Every week or so, when I synch my Outlook with my Blackberry Storm, the Storm tries to erase every calendar appointment that has past. I have repeatedly set my Calendar options to keep appointment forever but it still keeps happening? What can be the issue?
    06-22-09 03:37 PM
    It's probably a GoogleSync setting or an option within the calendar of your GMail account.

Chris
    06-23-09 02:18 AM
    It's probably a GoogleSync setting or an option within the calendar of your GMail account.

Chris
    doesn't look like the user mentioned gmail.. or even google sync...

anyway for the OP

check your memory on your device sometimes when the memory gets low it will want to delete things to free up memory..

I am assuming your syncing via Desktop manager to outlook...

so it may be that the space is running out and then it deletes the calendar entrys and then when you go to sync it wants to remove them from outlook as well.
    06-23-09 03:49 AM
    doesn't look like the user mentioned gmail.. or even google sync...
    Bah. I was doing too many things at once and typed that in the wrong reply box.

Chris
    06-23-09 06:53 AM
    This is not a real solution (I have searched all over this forum and elsewhere on the net for one), but I did find a workaround.

In Outlook, you have the option to Autoarchive. I set mine to archive all items 2 months old or more, and to do it every 30 days. You will still have the Calendar items disappear from your regular Outlook calendar and from the BB, but you will now have another calendar available in Outlook that is the "Calendar in Archived Folders", that has all the old appointments. This is at least useful for reference when you need to see when you had a meeting last year, or whatever.
    06-23-09 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD