Hard at work, getting you the latest in hybrids, OSBB is at it again with another PRIME!
    This hybrid is built for the 9810, and has not been tested on other BlackBerrys (which doesn’t mean it won’t work on other BlackBerrys ). Beta Prime consists of near full java .342, and a dash of .284. From the screen shots provided, you can see that OS. 267′s radio was maintained for its proven stability and performance.

Updates include: new BIS email client, Device Analyzer with updated icon, new Social Feeds, and all language files intact.

Installation is simple. Unzip the Beta Prime folder (the folder will have OS .284's file name) and install the complete folder in the Loader Files folder – the same place all OS file folders are installed.

NOTE: Make sure you do not have the leaked T Mobile 7.1.0.284 installed on your computer. If you do, RENAME THE FOLDER ONLY. DO NOT UNINSTALL
    Launch Application Loader and install

Thanks all!

Mecca

Beta Prime Hybrid for 9810 (7.1.0.342) ← OpenSourceBB.com – OSBB

I've added a support package, that updates some inherit errors in the .342 coding that prevented the camera from working, along with a few updates. Paste this to the Beta Prime java content before installing OR inject the support pack if you've already installed Beta Prime.

http://db.tt/EqbEUlVU

UPDATE: and here's the link to fix the Brick Breaker error. Never play the game, but for those who do, an installer was created.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...repair-712457/
    Last edited by Mecca EL; 03-27-12 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Beta Prime support package update/link to game fix
    03-21-12 09:20 PM
    Are you saying to delete the folders in X:ProgramFiles/CommonFiles/RIM and install the unzipped hybrid folder in this location?

EDIT: Figured it out once I saw the actual folder named "Loader Files". Thanks.
    Last edited by peteygrizz; 03-21-12 at 10:00 PM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-21-12 09:49 PM
    Thanks for this one.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-21-12 09:58 PM
    Are you saying to delete the folders in X:ProgramFiles/CommonFiles/RIM and install the unzipped hybrid folder in this location?

EDIT: Figured it out once I saw the actual folder named "Loader Files". Thanks.
    I'm assuming you're on Win7. Where ever the installed OS package is loaded onto you computer - in XP it's saved in "...Shared/Loader Files" folder - save the unzipped hybrid build there. I left the folder file name 9810AllLang_v7.1.0.284_P5.1.0.230. If you have the Tmo OS installed on your computer already just rename the original, so that my hybrid folder is recognized by App Loader. If you don't have the Tmo installed, rename my hybrid folder to whatever OS is there, and rename or delete the non-hybrid OS folder.
    03-21-12 10:06 PM
    Thanks for this one.
    How's it been running? You've been on it all day
    03-21-12 10:07 PM
    I'm assuming you're on Win7. Where ever the installed OS package is loaded onto you computer - in XP it's saved in "...Shared/Loader Files" folder - save the unzipped hybrid build there. I left the folder file name 9810AllLang_v7.1.0.284_P5.1.0.230. If you have the Tmo OS installed on your computer already just rename the original, so that my hybrid folder is recognized by App Loader. If you don't have the Tmo installed, rename my hybrid folder to whatever OS is there, and rename or delete the non-hybrid OS folder.
    Thanks. Once I found the "Loader Files" folder in the "Shared" folder and took a peak inside it all made a lot more sense. I originally looked at the instructions on OSBB which said to delete the TMO folder.
    03-21-12 10:09 PM
    Thanks. Once I found the "Loader Files" folder in the "Shared" folder and took a peak inside it all made a lot more sense. I originally looked at the instructions on OSBB which said to delete the TMO folder.
    I have to reword what's over there...apologize for the confusion.
    03-21-12 10:32 PM
    How's it been running? You've been on it all day
    Battery is holding up good for me. I'll know better in a few days. IMO, browser is faster at rendering the pages and the signal is stronger. I had no issue with the upgrade. Very easy.
    03-21-12 11:32 PM
    just installed it

hope its good ( i mean battery life. Mecca's hybrids have to be good no doubt )
    03-22-12 01:14 AM
    its showing H+ instead of 4G
    03-22-12 01:26 AM
    initial impressions:

camera is a bit buggy

device getting heated up a lot

otherwise, very smooth
    03-22-12 01:41 AM
    its showing H+ instead of 4G
    LOL. IF you notice when looking at the device versions it says 3G/H+/WiFi as opposed to 4G in there. It may look cool as opposed to H+, but, other than that, doesn't mean ish. Total placebo effect.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    03-22-12 02:12 AM
    initial impressions:

camera is a bit buggy

device getting heated up a lot

otherwise, very smooth

I had a few friends with 9900s complaining about the camera.

03-22-12 02:15 AM
    I had a few friends with 9900s complaining about the camera.

yeah! it wont work unless u zoom in
    03-22-12 02:22 AM
    LOL. IF you notice when looking at the device versions it says 3G/H+/WiFi as opposed to 4G in there. It may look cool as opposed to H+, but, other than that, doesn't mean ish. Total placebo effect.

oh yeah! i didnt see that
    03-22-12 02:23 AM
    My battery is currently 40 degree celcius

Its never gone above 34 before
    03-22-12 04:29 AM
    there r no alert tones in this!!!!!!!!!!!

only att tone available
    Last edited by rgshah3; 03-22-12 at 06:41 AM.
    03-22-12 06:37 AM
    there r no alert tones in this!!!!!!!!!!!

only att tone available
    Your web broswer has a link bookmarked to direct you to RIM'S site, for downloading OS5 ringtones for OS7 devices. I never have success recovering those ringtones once I update an os

Battery...I'll let you see for yourself...
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-22-12 08:36 AM
    Brickbreaker is also not working!

03-22-12 09:22 AM
    Well that was fun while it lasted. Camera didn't work right for me either, but on the upside I prefer seeing an honest "H+" over a slightly embellished "4G". Loading up the full leak now.
    03-22-12 10:15 AM
    Your web broswer has a link bookmarked to direct you to RIM'S site, for downloading OS5 ringtones for OS7 devices. I never have success recovering those ringtones once I update an os

Battery...I'll let you see for yourself...
    that is so awesome

i got a 11% drain
    03-22-12 10:51 AM
    that is so awesome

i got a 11% drain
    You have a failing battery
    03-22-12 03:45 PM
    You have a failing battery

Mine is at 2.8 which is high for me.

03-22-12 04:00 PM
    All was working good for me other then no alert tones. Got the OS5 ones, but they are not the same as OS6(7) tones. Blacklatino posted the OS7 tones in another thread, so might go back to this as opposed to the leaked 334.

If anything in the next build you might want to remove nabsync files instead of the dryad files. ATT address book is evil, BB protect is a good thing.
    Last edited by homer1475; 03-23-12 at 04:49 PM.
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    03-23-12 04:34 PM
    All was working good for me other then no alert tones. Got the OS5 ones, but they are not the same as OS6(7) tones. Blacklatino posted the OS7 tones in another thread, so might go back to this as opposed to the leaked 334.

If anything in the next build you might want to remove nabsync files instead of the dryad files. ATT address book is evil, BB protect is a good thing.
    HHHahahahaha!!! I keep forgetting to take out that stupid, contact list erasing app. And BBProtect is in the "removed items" folder, inside of this build. Left it for those wanting to install it

Also, there's a suppliment pack that I've added to the 1st post incase of camera issues
    anon(1464249) likes this.
    03-23-12 05:02 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD