Installed update 1.5.0.47, multiple battery pulls and all I'm getting is top episodes. Cannot access categories or the featured channels. I'm a loyal, longtime BB guy. And I'm loving the concept of this 9930 but I am continually trying to solve issues rather than enjoy it..... Any help with the podcasts? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 08:58 AM
    Starting last Thursday (10/27), I was unable to get any of my Podcasts to download. I would get the new notification LED blink and the red star, but nothing new would show up. I have tried to reinstall, but App World says that its not supported for my device.

This is just terrible. I'm ready to jump to a new platform.
    11-01-11 09:08 AM
    Is this for everyone? I can't get any new podcats either? I wish they would fix this. Anyone have any news? I'm on OS7 and for the last month or so no new podcats. Dec 2nd, 2011.
    12-02-11 11:41 AM
    Same here. I believe I read somewhere that the solution is to simply unsubscribe/delete each subscription and add them again. Hope that helps.

(I've deleted mine, but haven't gotten around to looking up the RSS feed URLs for each of my favorites.)
    12-04-11 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD