I have 9700 .723 and I really want the effects and the theme of OS7 and a newb to Hybrids is there any out there?
    05-28-12 03:31 PM
    There are a few hybrids here in this forum that use OS7 files over an OS6 base.

Theme-wise, the best OS7 replica out there is the 7.5 theme. Unless you include my own private theme which I have only shared with a select few, but I suppose that doesn't really count. One thing you will not be able to do in OS6 is hide panes in a theme - that is OS7 only. Same goes for setting your device up as a WiFi hotspot, NFC, and other obviously hardware-dependent features.

Enjoy the hybrids....
    05-28-12 04:20 PM
    There are a few hybrids here in this forum that use OS7 files over an OS6 base.

Theme-wise, the best OS7 replica out there is the 7.5 theme. Unless you include my own private theme which I have only shared with a select few, but I suppose that doesn't really count. One thing you will not be able to do in OS6 is hide panes in a theme - that is OS7 only. Same goes for setting your device up as a WiFi hotspot, NFC, and other obviously hardware-dependent features.

Enjoy the hybrids....
    like i said im new to this. I head you have the best hybrids tell me what do you think would be the best for me.
    I like
    a) Battery Power
    b) Speed
    05-29-12 02:13 PM
    like i said im new to this. I head you have the best hybrids tell me what do you think would be the best for me.
    I like
    a) Battery Power
    b) Speed
    I like that
    05-30-12 07:04 AM
    I like
    a) Battery Power
    b) Speed
    All I can say is read hybrid threads, pay close attention to user feedback, and try out whichever seems best for you. If it doesn't work well, try another. Every build seems to have some steadfast followers, and there are also plenty of users who test practically everything out there.

Anytime we deal with a battery-dependent processor (i.e., any mobile phone) there is a delicate balance between speed and battery life. I like to think my builds have found a nice sweet spot for OS6 devices.
    05-31-12 11:25 AM
    I like that
    Too funny.
    05-31-12 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD