So I took the plunge with the OS6 leak and installed it on my 9700 last night. Overall I am impressed but I did note one small issue that I was wondering if anyone else has come across. After the upgrade from .862 my BIS GMail contact sync no longer works. All my other BIS services work flawlessly and I do not use GMail calendar sync so I'm not sure if my issue is only with the GMail plug-in as a whole or the contacts.

So far I have tried multiple battery pulls, turning the "Contact Sync" ON/OFF via the device's email setup and through the AT&T BIS site as well and quite a few combinations of the above .

My question is, has anyone else come across this issue? If so, can you offer any tips? If I can't get this resolved I will just have to install the Google Sync app to get my contacts on the device, not a huge deal but I did like the native capability the last few weeks.
    11-03-10 07:39 AM
    I installed both leaks for the 9650 and the 2nd leak (280) my BIS contact sync did the same thing. After trying multiple fixes I am just using the google sync app for it. That's the only major issue I have with it though. Sorry no fix from me but you aren't the only one with this issue.
    11-03-10 07:49 AM
    I ended up deleting and readding the account to BIS. Works fine.
    11-03-10 08:20 AM
    j883376,
    I think that was the one thing that I didn't try. I'll give it a shot later today, but right now I just installed the Google sync app and that works like a charm.

Thanks guys.
    11-03-10 08:40 AM
    I did that before and it didn't work. I deleted and reinstalled this morning and now it's back. Weird but I will take it.
    11-03-10 02:02 PM
    Same problem here but when I deleted and add the account back it synced. Only problem is it duplicate and triplicated some of my contacts. Not a big deal since I exported them so I was able to delete them and import them back and all is good.
    01-28-11 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD