Did anyone notice their device run warmer than usual? While the main things that made me switch back to OS5 for now was the failing of Pandora, Slacker and the flash, the unit running on the warm side was a concern to keep using it for any length of time.
    09-20-10 09:37 PM
    Slacker works fine on my 9650 running OS6
    09-21-10 12:18 AM
    Same thing happened to me! So I turned it off for a bit, let it cool down, and now it works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 01:01 AM
    Mine did for about an hour after the update, after a battery pull its been fine since.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 05:04 AM
    Anybody else experience this? I work in a place where VZW does not have good service, and if I do anything for even 5 minutes on my phone it gets really warm at work. (I hardly ever have more than one app open at a time or anything like that) I don't have the issue at home, but I use my BB more at work. I had 2 Curve's overheat and quit working while I was at work, and do not want my Bold to experience the same fate.

Any suggestions? I don't want to go back to OS 5 but I don't want to damage my BlackBerry.
    09-29-10 03:12 PM
    Warmed up a tiny bit on the first call I made after upgrading, hasn't happened since.
    09-29-10 03:14 PM
    The phone will get warm. But it's nothing to worry about... If it's not getting a bit warm, then phone must be off. But who turn's there phone off..
    09-29-10 03:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD